Why don't people like to go on dates ?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That dates are ones i wouldn't take my woman out on but sound cool for u .

Happy you still date and once every 2 weeks isn't time consuming for me breh.

@DarlingNikki and i been out on dates (with our main squeeze), vacation and working so we haven't had time :troll:
:russell:Time consuming. If you trying to be the next Oprah, better let me Dr. Phil for you:ufdup: I can carry da team on my back, doe.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
No, I am one of the dudes who does the dates. Late night weirdo cookouts in the park (parks closed, its a goddamn thrill) under the stars.

Water balloons on the lakefront followed up with some icecream. A day out at the skatepark. I've done it all. It is time consuming. Period.

That doesn't mean I can't enjoy it, but liking someone isn't always gonna make these things less of a drag. If we both like each other enough

to be exclusive, cool:ehh:But if its just a curiosity thing because we flirt a lot and have inside jokes, our chemistry might have ended with harmless flirting.

When that sex and relationships cast happeningI have knowledge to drop.
do I know you :leostare:
I've done this with a group of friends before :patrice:
we had kabobs and rice with red and green cabbage slaw :patrice:

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
I like going on dates, getting to know a person a little better, when said person personalise the date to things that you exclusively like :mjcry: the last date i went on, i told the guy that i love flowers and all that stuff, he remembered, we drove somewhere and he blindfolded me, and as he opened my eyes we were in a huge bed of flowers, i was like

Afterward we went to watch a movie at a drive in, i love oldschool :wow:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I like going on dates, getting to know a person a little better, when said person personalise the date to things that you exclusively like :mjcry: the last date i went on, i told the guy that i love flowers and all that stuff, he remembered, we drove somewhere and he blindfolded me, and as he opened my eyes we were in a huge bed of flowers, i was like

Afterward we went to watch a movie at a drive in, i love oldschool :wow:
:wow:
you must be a great girl for him to do all that :wow:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I wish I knew, I like to go out and have a good time but don't mind chilling and watching Netflix. But take me out every now & then. It don't have to be a lavish, expensive outing either. As long as we're having a good time & enjoying ourselves while we do an activity (not fukking; at least not yet for it to count as a date. Sex should be after the date) it's fine with me. But don't make movies & chilling at ur crib an every 'date' occasion.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I like to go on dates you can still go out and do things and not spend much money. If you have no money at all then you dont need to get involved with anyone unless they are willing to be there for you 100% and that goes for male and females.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So you don't like going out period ?

I guess that's my issue I like doing shyt I feel like she's just coming along :heh:

I don't mind going out but with the way these chicks acting I ain't spending $100 and no kiss goodnight :manny: I learned my lesson when I was younger...