Why don't people like to go on dates ?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I love dates. :yeshrug: I have never done Netflix and chill unless it was with my man.:francis: The last date I went on we went to the inner harbor via Uber Black, went to eat, went to a few bars and ended up at the Horse Shoe, gambled then ate again and then I went home. Step ya game up ladies.

giphy.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Like others have said if I just wanna smash why would I waste my time dating spending money, time and energy? Also if she's letting other nikkas hit that ain't put in no work why the hell should I put in work?

Plus most women are boring. They don't wanna do fun shyt like go karting.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I love dates. :yeshrug: I have never done Netflix and chill unless it was with my man.:francis: The last date I went on we went to the inner harbor via Uber Black, went to eat, went to a few bars and ended up at the Horse Shoe, gambled then ate again and then I went home. Step ya game up ladies.

giphy.gif
:patrice: but when did you have sex?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dates are a waste unless you're looking for something serious. I think I just value my own company more than kicking it with someone just to kick it.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I think people still date when they are looking for something serious.

But people don't date when it comes to these casual situations. Since some of these casual situations evolve into serious relationships, then some couples never really date.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Dates are fun. I actually prefer dates for the first few encounters. I like to think of Netflix and Chill as code for "I really like you and after these last few dates im comfortable enough to be at my place/your place cuddled up, and what happens from there is up to you:shaq:"

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Truthfully people don't want to spent money on someone that they may or may not pursue a relationship with.

That's why I like actually having CONVERSATIONS with women to screen for potential relationships. Hell you could Netflix and Chill with a woman, smash the first night and she might not end up being someone whose worthwhile of a relationship

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
That's why I like actually having CONVERSATIONS with women to screen for potential relationships. Hell you could Netflix and Chill with a woman, smash the first night and she might not end up being someone whose worthwhile of a relationship
I don't blame you one bit. You've been married before and I've been a long term relationship that didn't work.

At this age I don't wanna waste my or their time playing games... so If I feel like it's not gonna work I just say look we can be friends.