Why Don’t More Brehettes Struggling with Dating Give Each Other This Advice?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
OP I'm not a lady who's struggling to date. :hubie:

So I can't really expound on or girl talk or why and what girls should or shouldn't be talking about with each other. :manny:

I'm sure they do all that type of talk at places like nail or hair salons; sip n paints, etc.....

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Horrible advice for anyone.

The women that fell the hardest and became weirdos that I clearly wasn't interested in: were women who were self proclaimed celibate, that ended up initiating sex and it blew their minds and they became crazy. :francis:

You do NOT have a clear mind by abstaining from a basic human need.
Imagine not drinking water for years and thinking you will make smart decisions.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
because women are human too and have urges
it aint even that

women just prefer echo chambers. to give each other any kinda advice that would mean they'd have to chastise each other, hold each other accountable, and look in the mirror to reflect on their own bullshyt. Women aint tryna do that. They'd rather just tap into defense mechanisms, claiming that they dont need men (regret avoidance), that men aint shyt (victimizing), and that men are afraid of/cant handle them (projection) etc.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That's a stupid thing to ask. EVERYONE is Fcking, if she wasn't she wouldn't be trying to Date.

Even the ones claiming to be celibate are Fckin... I know cause that's how I met my wife (wait till marriage)

And I work with majority Women who are in the dating scene... they go on streaks where they try to be celibate and Date and when I see them at work and ask them how everything is going with that they tell me tht they "Slipped up and couldn't resist"

So yeah ... everybody Fckin, you just gotta make them Girls want you.

A nice line up ..Beard...a nice Date would do it easily

:francis:
breh...talk to me more about this. feel free to DM if you wanna be private

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it aint even that

women just prefer echo chambers. to give each other any kinda advice that would mean they'd have to chastise each other, hold each other accountable, and look in the mirror to reflect on their own bullshyt. Women aint tryna do that. They'd rather just tap into defense mechanisms, claiming that they dont need men (regret avoidance), that men aint shyt (victimizing), and that men are afraid of/cant handle them (projection) etc.
This could easily be about men too though:

They'd rather just tap into defense mechanisms, claiming that they dont need women (MGTOW/incels), that women aint shyt (passport bros), and that women are afraid of/cant handle them (manosphere) etc.

Personally, I think that a woman that 'makes you wait' because she read somewhere that you'll like her more as a man is probably gonna have other traits that don't pass the smell test.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
A nice line up ..Beard...a nice Date would do it easily
Tlr doesn't wanna hear this...presentation is so important. But they'll let some mentally ill basketcase on x(everything they know about female behavior comes from an x post it seems...they always have one on deck it seems) trick them into thinking their mentally ill way.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This could easily be about men too though:

They'd rather just tap into defense mechanisms, claiming that they dont need women (MGTOW/incels), that women aint shyt (passport bros), and that women are afraid of/cant handle them (manosphere) etc.

Personally, I think that a woman that 'makes you wait' because she read somewhere that you'll like her more as a man is probably gonna have other traits that don't pass the smell test.
nah get out with that shyt

I agree with the MGTOW one but the rest doesnt even make sense

- incels are literally upset because they cant get women. "INVOLUNTARY" implies that they want/need women and simply upset they cant get em
- passport bros are claiming perhaps that their own women aint shyt, not women at large. If that was the case they wouldnt travel just to get love/sex from em
- When have men ever said that women cant handle them lol? Come on bro. That being said, women are afraid of men to a degree, sometimes for the right reasons

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Fam soon as they hit 18 they on dating apps looking for Dikk.

Dikk ain’t hard for women to get. Unless they are a virgin, they always smashing somebody
Literally. Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try. Women will switch dikks or even fit you in if she’s that type. But when she randomly ghosts you and shyt was going well, it’s really not hard to understand why if you take your ego out of it.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
And most women don't fukk or get attached to more than one man at a time, contrary to red pill beliefs...

That is the problem. A lot of single women are stuck on a particular guy who is stringing them along and won't commit.

And most of the time, that guy is their ex.
Thread over in one post

:wow:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nah get out with that shyt

I agree with the MGTOW one but the rest doesnt even make sense

- incels are literally upset because they cant get women. "INVOLUNTARY" implies that they want/need women and simply upset they cant get em
- passport bros are claiming perhaps that their own women aint shyt, not women at large. If that was the case they wouldnt travel just to get love/sex from em
- When have men ever said that women cant handle them lol? Come on bro. That being said, women are afraid of men to a degree, sometimes for the right reasons
It's easy to make a sweeping generalization like WOMEN PREFER ECHO CHAMBER, but when I apply the same thing to men, suddenly there's a lot more nuance being applied...

Regardless of how well they fit, they are all examples of men that choose echo chambers to make generalizations. I'm not picking sides, just pointing out you can say the same critiques about either gender, so I wouldn't forget the nuance for one gender if I require nuance for the other gender.