Why dont more black men become cops?

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This post reminded me of this documentary with a majority Black police gang squad:

I have saw this before but I watched it again. Crazy thing is that these dudes are actually in the field putting in serious work. And it's obvious they are there to better the community and they care. And it's still excuses running rampid in here. Smh

It's some real quotables in there and if those brothers was on the Coli they surely would be some "c00ns" or "cac".

:salute:To them.

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:yeshrug: It would make no difference. I use to.be like you too. Thinking if we had more black cops shyt would change. Not highly likely. Cacs cops still outnumber us in the field. Most are not gonna push at the status quo, they either believe in patriotism or are scared. The ones that do ends up fired, or mysteriously dead:mjcry: ...

:ehh: But black folks need to be in a position over the law enforcement. Judges, DA, politicians, Mayors, etc who are not afraid to tell cacs and tokens go fukk yaself.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The force has to change within and protocols and policies from elected officials have to change before minorities can make a true impact on an institution grounded in opppressing and subjugating minorities and poor people.

Cops have reieceved harsher punishment for not killing an unarmed minority than if they would have. Think about that.

They have to break that hypocritical "brotherhood" that is worse than a street gang pledge.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Never met a good black cop :yeshrug: I'm sure they exist but I've never had the pleasure to meet one. My experience with black cops has been :trash:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a tough gig like any other. It's easy to become an officer but harder to stay one. I know of an officer who worked for Des Moines IA, played college football, was locally respected was on the force for about 2-3 years but his reviews were always mixed. When asked why he was so by the books, he told his boss that's the way the rules were written and what he is instructed to do, they said he had lack of personal foresight or the ability to make decisions on his own. Then when he started to "loosen up" they said he didn't always follow department rules as they were written and that he made his own decisions without consulting others or without situations that warrant it.

He knew he'd get fired so he applied for another department and received one of the most beautiful recommendations ever. He's been there since 2007. It has its pluses and minuses.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
If this were an organised tribe that's exactly what they should be doing. Flooding the local police dept, and if a lot are being turned away, bring in a lawyer to flex the affirmative action laws. Flood the system with black men, infiltrate and protect your OWN neighborhoods while simultaneously calling out the corruption when asked why you're not jailing enough black men.

That's what a smart tribe would do at least. Hispanics are slowly but surely getting there, and soon they'll be in charge of border patrol under the guise of 'bilingual'. :heh: Those fukkers are organised as hell. :wow:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
If this were an organised tribe that's exactly what they should be doing. Flooding the local police dept, and if a lot are being turned away, bring in a lawyer to flex the affirmative action laws. Flood the system with black men, infiltrate and protect your OWN neighborhoods while simultaneously calling out the corruption when asked why you're not jailing enough black men.

That's what a smart tribe would do at least. Hispanics are slowly but surely getting there, and soon they'll be in charge of border patrol under the guise of 'bilingual'. :heh: Those fukkers are organised as hell. :wow:
:wow: god damn. nikkas is too unorganized.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Used to wanna be a cop, the other day I was looking at my emails between me and the PD :banderas:

Nowdays I don't wanna work with those cac pigs

Used to post on cop forums and was really excited, but nowadays I'm good

The way I see them talk online is just a mirror of how they behave and talk beside the cooler at work

fukk em

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Becoming a black police officer doesn’t ensure racial discriminatory practices ARENT practiced in the criminal justice system, it just places black faces at the forefront to enforce discriminatory laws.

I’d suggest other ways to provide self defense and education of your community...

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Because they do a really good job of making sure young brehs have a record and cant join. Same with law school.:stopitslime:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Becoming a black police officer doesn’t ensure racial discriminatory practices ARENT practiced in the criminal justice system, it just places black faces at the forefront to enforce discriminatory laws.

I’d suggest other ways to provide self defense and education of your community...
it will help alot