Why Don't More African-Americans Embrace Judaism?

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Judaism predates Christianity though, so I don't understand that stateement.

I never mentioned Christianity.

“Judaism” as you know it is based on the Torah and Tanakh (Old Testament) but also based on rabbinical bullshyt like the Talmud.

You won’t really grasp the concept of Judaism until you understand the Talmud and its significance to them and only them.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Judaism has always been a very flexible religion given the nomadic history of Jews and all the fukkery theyve historically been in.
:patrice:The scriptures says the opposite. According to the text Moses spoke to YHWH and he said declare the pedigree by their father. Skip down to Numbers 23 verse 19 says the lord doesn't changes his mind.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
:patrice:The scriptures says the opposite. According to the text Moses spoke to YHWH and he said declare the pedigree by their father. Skip down to Numbers 23 verse 19 says the lord doesn't changes his mind.

We wasnt there bruh. I dunno what them nikkas was on when they were changing the rules :yeshrug:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
We wasnt there bruh. I dunno what them nikkas was on when they were changing the rules :yeshrug:
The text says not to add or take away and that sounds like adding a new tradition from what was originally practiced. To go from the conversation with Moses, and declaring the pedigree from the father.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because it's a false religion created by late 2nd Century/early 1st Century BCE Herodian/Pharisean/Idumean/Canaanite proselytes.

Convert to a faith created by imposters who hijacked YOUR ancestry, history, name, land and covenant? LMAO!

Even our "ADOS" brothers who have been over in the land for the past 50 years in Dimona and Tel Arad Israel never converted to Talmudic Judiasm, even though it would've came with added benefits such as full citizenship and the like...they seperated themselves from the Ashkenazi and their Babylonian customs, kept the Torah as it's supposed to be kept (for the most part) and created a healthy and relatively thriving self-sufficient community in the middle of the desert.

Meanwhile, Beta Israel (Ethiopian Israelites) who sold out and forsook their heritage and converted to Talmudic Judaism and integrated with the Askenazi are going thru hell with the Synogogue of Satan.

Psalms 55:22 Cast thy burden upon YHWH, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Exodus 23:32 Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.

Jeremiah 10:2 Thus saith YHWH, Learn NOT the way of the heathen and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the article i posted touches on this too, its seems its shifted throughout history

"According to traditional Jewish law, a person’s Jewish status is passed down through the mother. It is perhaps worth noting that in the biblical period, evidence points toward the custom of patrilineal descent, where children received their Israelite and tribal affiliation through their fathers. Patrilineal descent continues to be the practice of the community of Karaite Jews, whose Jewish legal framework differs significantly from rabbinic law and practice.

The tradition of matrilineal descent dates back at least to late antiquity. Why rabbinic Judaism embraced matrilineal descent is not entirely known. The often-repeated (though not necessarily true) reason given is that the identity of the mother is always certain, but not that of the father. Alternatively, it may have been influenced by the Roman legal system for determining personal status or from earlier rabbinic discussions regarding animals. For more on the subject, you might want to look at the book “The Beginnings of Jewishness” by Shaye J.D. Cohen.

Since the early 1980s, the more liberal Jewish movements, such as Reconstructionist and Reform, have embraced broader definitions of “who is a Jew” to include children with one Jewish parent, of any gender, if raised as Jews. The Conservative and Orthodox movements continue to hold by matrilineal descent, which would require that children born to non-Jewish mothers undergo conversion in order to be considered Jewish.
"

This derives from the Herodian/Pharisean era of Judea, where you had EDOMITE/CANAANITE converts ruling over the land of Judea and marrying Israelite women to try to marry their way into the covenant after their 3rd generation (Deuteronomy 23:7) where they would then take on the name of the tribes they married into. You can read about this in the book "Invention of the Jewish people".

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Because it's a false religion created by late 2nd Century/early 1st Century BCE Herodian/Pharisean/Idumean/Canaanite proselytes.

Convert to a faith created by imposters who hijacked YOUR ancestry, history, name, land and covenant? LMAO!

Even our "ADOS" brothers who have been over in the land for the past 50 years in Dimona and Tel Arad Israel never converted to Talmudic Judiasm, even though it would've came with added benefits such as full citizenship and the like...they seperated themselves from the Ashkenazi and their Babylonian customs, kept the Torah as it's supposed to be kept (for the most part) and created a healthy and relatively thriving self-sufficient community in the middle of the desert.

Meanwhile, Beta Israel (Ethiopian Israelites) who sold out and forsook their heritage and converted to Talmudic Judaism and integrated with the Askenazi are going thru hell with the Synogogue of Satan.

Psalms 55:22 Cast thy burden upon YHWH, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Exodus 23:32 Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.

Jeremiah 10:2 Thus saith YHWH, Learn NOT the way of the heathen and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
Beta Israel has always practiced authentic Judaism. Also, the Sephardic/Mizrahim make up the majority population in Israel not the Ashkenazi.

Haymanot - Wikipedia

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
“Judaism” is a religion invented by people who believe that black people exist because of a curse placed on Noah’s son Ham for fuccking his own mom and different animals in the ark.

none of this is in the Bible
I'll do my research but this is true? I always hear the original hebrews/Israelites were black but was never sure

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Beta Israel has always practiced authentic Judaism. Also, the Sephardic/Mizrahim make up the majority population in Israel not the Ashkenazi.

Haymanot - Wikipedia

Most Beta Israel agree to convert to Talmudic Judaism in exchange for full citizenship when they immigrate to Israel, in other words they forsake their legitimate Israelite heritage, culture, customs and CONSTITUTION for the false religion of the Ashkenazi Jews. And that's why they're going thru hell over there unlike my brethren in Dimona and Tel Arad.

And the Ashkenazi rule over and govern the land since it's inception. I don't need a wikipedia page to tell me anything, i know people over there in the land.

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
With the resurgence of Judaism in Africa why aren't more African-Americans giving it a thought? I touch on this with my parents some. We're real close, but they even have preconceived notions on things such as this. They just finished telling me that they think Im crazy for wanting to convert. Even though, I told them that there's Hebrew tribes within the continent. So, what is it with Brehs going to Islam, our African religions, and Christianity, but not Judaism? The original Jews were Black and Semitic peoples.

Serious inquires only.

BTW around my way is a Black Hebrew Synagogue that subscribes to the Judaic tenets.
Just a thought but why don't you just let go of religion in general and become more spiritual? You should read knowledge of self by supreme understanding...I'm not a five percenter and am not trying to tell you to be one but that book can open your eyes a lot on these religions. The book also teaches about their ideologies of course but just take it at face value (its not a religion itself either)

qwer

Banned
Daps
Just a thought but why don't you just let go of religion in general and become more spiritual? You should read knowledge of self by supreme understanding...I'm not a five percenter and am not trying to tell you to be one but that book can open your eyes a lot on these religions. The book also teaches about their ideologies of course but just take it at face value (its not a religion itself either)
Agreed I would look more into animism and shaminism and ancestral worship or Any do the other traditional African religions don’t bother with these fake abrahamic religions