Why Don't More African-Americans Embrace Judaism?

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Judaism” is a religion invented by people who believe that black people exist because of a curse placed on Noah’s son Ham for fuccking his own mom and different animals in the ark.

none of this is in the Bible

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Because that shyt already comes from preexisting shyt that is more in-depth from Kerala and Memphis

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
My next question to him is going to be what is Baal?
He don't know but to answer your question it just means lord in hebrew. King Saul had a son named Ishbaal. And King David named a mountain in Israel Baal-Perazim in dedication to the most high. Certain context when captizlied it can refer to the Hamitic diety worshiped by the Canaanites.

2 Samuel 5:20
And David came to Baalperazim, and David smote them there, and said, The LORD hath broken forth upon mine enemies before me, as the breach of waters. Therefore he called the name of that place Baalperazim.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
cause the devil lied and made most society believe or see Jews as white when the israelites were ‘black’, hispanic and native americans

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
He don't know but to answer your question it just means lord in hebrew. King Saul had a son named Ishbaal. And King David named a mountain in Israel Baal-Perazim in dedication to the most high. Certain context when captizlied it can refer to the Hamitic diety worshiped by the Canaanites.

And David came to Baalperazim, and David smote them there, and said, The LORD hath broken forth upon mine enemies before me, as the breach of waters. Therefore he called the name of that place Baalperazim.
I ain’t ask you I asked him.

:lolbron:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

Baal Hammon is A deified king Haman mixed with Saturn right?

EDit; Excuse me Ham not king haman

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Because cacs are ultimately the gatekeepers of that religion and they aint letting in just anybody. :mjpls:

One of the core reasons people turn to religion is to join a nation within a nation. For brotherhood and solidarity. Aint nobody trying to convert to Judaism and off rip not be considered "real Jews" because their mother wasnt Jewish or they didnt marry into a Cac Jewish family.

your mother doesn’t determine your seed and you can’t marry in.

israelite is by bloodline, you can graft IN spiritually but you still wouldn’t be israelite, just a grafted gentile

Max Headroom

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I personally believe it's hard for most black people AA or not to embrace any religion other than christianity due to having it forced on them during colonization :yeshrug: