Why Don't More African-Americans Embrace Judaism?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
With the resurgence of Judaism in Africa why aren't more African-Americans giving it a thought? I touch on this with my parents some. We're real close, but they even have preconceived notions on things such as this. They just finished telling me that they think Im crazy for wanting to convert. Even though, I told them that there's Hebrew tribes within the continent. So, what is it with Brehs going to Islam, our African religions, and Christianity, but not Judaism? The original Jews were Black and Semitic peoples.

Serious inquires only.

BTW around my way is a Black Hebrew Synagogue that subscribes to the Judaic tenets.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Someone must’ve told OP’s dumbass that the Sabbath is everyday in Judaism for his UN-gainfully employed ass to consider converting...:mjlol:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Because cacs are ultimately the gatekeepers of that religion and they aint letting in just anybody. :mjpls:

One of the core reasons people turn to religion is to join a nation within a nation. For brotherhood and solidarity. Aint nobody trying to convert to Judaism and off rip not be considered "real Jews" because their mother wasnt Jewish or they didnt marry into a Cac Jewish family.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You should embrace employment. You been saying you would 'convert' to Judaism for damn near 5 years now reggie. You don't know if you want to be a agnostic, pansexual, wiccan, or a convert jew.

I was almost at the point once to convert to Judaism. The Torah kinda makes sense to me.