Why don't apple desktops sell better?

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
So I'm doing WGU, doing python as well speak and all the instructors use Macs, I was just wondering this would be perfect on a bigger screen like a 27 inch or something why doesn't Apple sell well on desktop? They could literally destroy the competition with a entry level offering for basic browsing and so forth.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Price.

Limited software relative to Windows.

Legacy: companies and governments and shyt aren’t willing to invest the time and resources to switch their users to a new operating system.
basic productivity is almost the same of course apple charges more which is a huge factor, I think they should find ways to get around the price hurdle instead of trying to make the ipad a laptop cuz it's not.

and yeah I agree with most you said, the potential is there though, almost anyone doing programming or video editing has a mac.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
i mean, desktops in general aren't selling too hot anymore. people who still rock with them are most likely building their own or at least want the ability to upgrade, and apple is notoriously bytchy when it comes to self-installations. so people are more used to Windows because it's on a wider range of products, instead of just one line. i mean ffs, you couldn't even use standard USB on Macs a lot of the time, try putting a PCI soundcard in that shyt -- you'd need a fukkin hammer :mjlol:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Wasn’t aware they didn’t sell well but probably because it’s expensive and not very portable. Guess if u are gonna pay all that money it might as well be portable:manny:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I'm pretty sure only Lenovo, Dell, and HP sell more desktops than Apple does.