Why doesn’t Nintendo get shyt for not having backwards compatibility?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The Switch is already my favorite console of all time and if they decide to open up their old Gamecube library, that just sweetens the deal even more for me. I would gladly buy updated versions of games like Eternal Darkness/Metroid/Starfox and even random titles like Killer 7.

Just wait for their 20 years anniversaries

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if anyone is thinking of getting the 8bitdo adapter to use controllers for other systems on the switch get a mayflash magic NS instead...it doesn’t make sense that the DS5 works better with the switch than it does with the PS3

testing it out with the XSX controller...right now no wireless bluetooth support using the magic NS...I have to use it wired but they may fix that with an update...and I just realized you can remap buttons on the switch...so no more fukking Y X B A bullshyt :blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nintendo stans complain about the way Nintendo tries to monetize its past properties repeatedly all the time. But Nintendo cooks its own exclusive brand of crack so they will make money regardless. The Switch is the most successful system Nintendo has had since the SNES so there is no incentive to change.
The Wii was that. The Switch is the most successful since the Wii.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so my adventure with finding the best controller for the switch continued today...I decided I was gonna take the pro controller apart and swap the A B buttons as well as the X Y buttons so that it would match the xbox controller...did a complete breakdown only to find out each button is customized to fit specifically in the slot it’s allotted too and they can’t be swapped

:mjlol: