Why does Zoe Saldana play a bed wench in every movie?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
usually latina actresses start their careers in black films or opposite black love interests, before going exclusively white once they hit the a list.
That’s what kills me. They’re fine portraying “black” women in their movies. But then quick to say “I’m Latina, not black.” like that clown Gina Torress.

If you’re so proud why don’t you star in those Telenovas or Telemundo? Oh that’s right, they won’t cast you because you’re not “light” enough.

I wish those weirdos just left us alone. But it’s “divisive” pointing this out.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Hollywood have their 'bedwench' corp of actresses.
Aisha Tyler
Nicole Beharie
Rutina Wesley
Tika Sumpter

They're mainly hired to be the white man's love interest and to make the white man look good.

With the exception of Nicole. Who tried to be a bedwench in reality and got dumped by Magneto at which point she started talking about Black love :mjlol: the other "sistas" are aggressively anti-Black and pro-white. Like Aisha Tyler who was crying about cacs not accepting her on Friends etc..

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
usually latina actresses start their careers in black films or opposite black love interests, before going exclusively white once they hit the a list.
Tbh she never looked as good as she looked in Drumline in anything else she was in.

And I don't see the point in worrying about someone who's not thinking about us.

She wanna run from the root? Give her the boot!

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
That’s what kills me. They’re fine portraying “black” women in their movies. But then quick to say “I’m Latina, not black.” like that clown Gina Torress.

If you’re so proud why don’t you star in those Telenovas or Telemundo? Oh that’s right, they won’t cast you because you’re not “light” enough.

I wish those weirdos just left us alone. But it’s “divisive” pointing this out.

No

No

No

But

Zoey is a CAC lover though. She has deep issues so does her Wack ass family.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Gots to.

Three sisters and nobody married their melanated counterpart?

Same thing goes for Giannis and his brothers. That ish is a choice.
Those issues are deep.

Especially the part of DR her FAM is from. It's bonkers for her to move the way she does.

Daps
Hollywood have their 'bedwench' corp of actresses.
Aisha Tyler
Nicole Beharie
Rutina Wesley
Tika Sumpter

They're mainly hired to be the white man's love interest and to make the white man look good.
I think it's funny that people use athletes to push the narrative that black men date out when they get rich and famous (despite the fact that goats like Shaq, Lebron, and Mike Tyson are all married to black women) but "overlook" (read: ignore) the fact that the only category of famous and attractive black celebrities that generally date black men are women in the hiphop genre and even then, they date thugs when they date black men and then normal white dudes when they date out

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
With the exception of Nicole. Who tried to be a bedwench in reality and got dumped by Magneto at which point she started talking about Black love :mjlol: the other "sistas" are aggressively anti-Black and pro-white. Like Aisha Tyler who was crying about cacs not accepting her on Friends etc..

Aisha Tyler is pathetic... :mjlol: like gawddamn...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hollywood-ca-3rd-may-2018-aridio-saldaa-asalia-nazario-at-the-ceremony-honoring-actress-zoe-saldana-with-a-star-on-hollywood-walk-of-fame-in-hollywood-california-on-may-3-2018-credit-faye-sadoumedia-punchalamy-live-news-MJ48YH.jpg

:manny:

Explains alot,probably caught hell in that home:mjpls: