Why does Zoe Saldana play a bed wench in every movie?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Who cares it’s her life. As long as she not shytting on BM, I’m good. The only problem I have. With people who follows, theses celebrities interracial relationships. Is how one sided it is. When it comes to BMWW relationships. There will be nothing but outrage, and articles written. When a black male celebrity dares, to date interracially. But there’s no heat for, Bw when they do it. Like that time when we found out. That Luke Cage breh was dating out. They gave o boy some pushback. But have no heat for his co-star. Who plays Missy Knight, who has a white husband.

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
IB3FXWKRD2ER6UUZPYCX4WRW6U.jpg

And he won an Oscar for this. :mjpls:
this is the only instance where a black american actor did an african accent justice.(Chadwick too, tbf). most are terrible at it.

Forrest killed it

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Like that time when we found out. That Luke Cage breh was dating out. They gave o boy some pushback. But have no heat for his co-star. Who plays Missy Knight, who has a white husband.
:dwillhuh: I thought Simone Missick had a black husband. The guy who played Cockroach is her husband, right?

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps

This her biologicals?

If so, OP there’s your answer. She hurt she got the recessive end of the gene stick, so she’s making sure her kids don’t go through that same “trauma.”

As far as her roles, she can’t play the other type of black woman hollywood pushes.

There was a role perfect for her in this, but because it was Tyler perry her agent probably didn’t even look at it.

LmpwZw

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:yeshrug: Who cares it’s her life. As long as she not shytting on BM, I’m good. The only problem I have. With people who follows, theses celebrities interracial relationships. Is how one sided it is. When it comes to BMWW relationships. There will be nothing but outrage, and articles written. When a black male celebrity dares, to date interracially. But there’s no heat for, Bw when they do it. Like that time when we found out. That Luke Cage breh was dating out. They gave o boy some pushback. But have no heat for his co-star. Who plays Missy Knight, who has a white husband.
because its all based on low self esteem.

women in general have lower self esteem than men.
yall take them waaayyy too serious

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
This her biologicals?

If so, OP there’s your answer. She hurt she got the recessive end of the gene stick, so she’s making sure her kids don’t go through that same “trauma.”

As far as her roles, she can’t play the other type of black woman hollywood pushes.

There was a role perfect for her in this, but because it was Tyler perry her agent probably didn’t even look at it.

LmpwZw
Dude, who in their right mind would choose that shyt over "Avatar" and that superhero shyt she's in?:mjlol:

I mean, she's been in some of the biggest movies in history.

I think Tyler Perry may be a TAD below her payscale at this point:russ: