Why does Zoe Saldana play a bed wench in every movie?

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Why worry bout zoe, you could take a plane trip and find a zoe clone that's into whatever you like :mjlit:

I was wilding in January and through my selection process ended up binge watching wu-tang an American saga with a shorty that looks just like the shorty from there but with bigger Breasts

Zw

For free too her Husband was in Spain while I was bringing the Pain :banderas:

and that wasn't the only one. But she knew how to play her part not to make noise when the phone rang not harassing me all day. Didn't have to pick her up she got her own whip and crib. And she had as much to lose as me. Take a trip and change your perspective.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
She's got the acceptable look for White dudes.

Pretty, but without an ass or titties

Plus, she's not too "Black", so she's perfect for those roles.

I don't blame her.

Starring in "Avatar">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Starring in Tyler Perry movies.

I'm not a dikk monitor, so I don't care.

She's a Latino anyway, so it really isn't my problem.

If I got 99 problems, Domincan broads aint one of 'em
czUsBWd.png

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
in all seriousness, those are the roles she is casted in and she doesn't complain and 2. those are the roles she goes for.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Because she is one in real life :what: Doesn't really have to act that much for the part. Might as well get money from it if she's completely sold out to the cause.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going to close this thread. Didn't mean to bring this type of negativity to the forum. Its just something I noticed with her acting roles.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No, but you can point out that they obviously prefer their white side. It makes this even worse when they still want to identify as black :mjpls:

Like Zendaya or Zoe
Yes she has an obvious preference. I wouldn't care unless she was acting like a Black spokesperson.

People like her identifying as Black has more to do with opportunity and society rather than personal choice. She knows she takes Black roles despite possibly not relating. The smartest thing she could do is stfu. The minute she starts speaking on behalf of Black people call her a wench all day. Right now she's a mixed opportunist playing her cards. I'm not mad at people in life exploiting their position until they overstep boundaries.

Daps
People like her identifying as Black has more to do with opportunity and society rather than personal choice. She knows she takes Black roles despite possibly not relating. The smartest thing she could do is stfu. The minute she starts speaking on behalf of Black people call her a wench all day. Right now she's a mixed opportunist playing her cards. I'm not mad at people in life exploiting their position until they overstep boundaries.
Wasn't there controversy about her playing Nina Simone, and then she had the gall to say she was a black woman raising black men?I recall more people being upset that she was lightskinned and her being a wench wasn't even on the radar.

Last edited: