Why Does the Group w/ the Least Assets List Asset Forfeiture as the Main Reason not to Marry?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Its only providing if your the only person providing the income or your the main person providing the income with the partner barely providing much.

Back then it was mainly men who provide for the family with women to support.
Statistical evidence doesn't support this bull that you're spouting. There has never been a time where this was the case for black Americans. Now, we can discuss why that's true, but first we need to admit the truth.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
No, you weren't. Black women have ALWAYS had to work and help to provide for the household all while still being expected to take care of all the household duties.

So black men sat at home doing absolutely nothing? Black women worked because white men did not want black men to be leaders of the community and gave black women jobs, but made sure not to give black women better jobs than them or their fellow white women. The only reason black women were given jobs outside of their community in America was because white men wanted to emasculate black men by trying to put the women as the economic leader of the community while taking away a mans ability to provide for his family. In addition to that the men were protecting their communities, repairing things around the house, mowing lawns, guiding children, and etc. Even men who work full time contribute to the house.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Statistical evidence doesn't support this bull that you're spouting. There has never been a time where this was the case for black Americans. Now, we can discuss why that's true, but first we need to admit the truth.
So your saying that women didnt have less rights than men back in the day which limited their pay even more than now? :patrice:

Are you from another dimension?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So your saying that women didnt have less rights than men back in the day which limited their pay even more than now? :patrice:

Are you from another dimension?
That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that black women have ALWAYS had to work and to help provide for the family.

Blackout

Daps
That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that black women have ALWAYS had to work and to help provide for the family.
Helping to provide is called supporting not providing

Women providing is how it is these days with black women raising kids on their own or with black man who has a low paying job so he can only support.

Back then it wasn't like that and it had more men providing.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Helping to provide is called supporting not providing

Women providing is how it is these days with black women raising kids on their own or with black man who has a low paying job so he can only support.

Back then it wasn't like that and it had more men providing.
Semantics. I said providing FULLY.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Did he say that they provided fully?
Again semantics. That is what was implied. The fact is that their has never been a time in black American history where black men were the sole providers of the home. That's not a slight it's a fact.

Blackout

Daps
Again semantics. That is what was implied. The fact is that their has never been a time in black American history where black men were the sole providers of the home. That's not a slight it's a fact.
Implied? More so you putting words in his mouth lol.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I swear, every day yall come up with a different way to make the same thread that's already been made 5000 times. :deadhorse:
There are hundreds of topics posted on this site daily. No one is forcing you to participate in these topics.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Implied? More so you putting words in his mouth lol.
sy44zq.jpg