Why Does the Group w/ the Least Assets List Asset Forfeiture as the Main Reason not to Marry?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Huh? Why would someone with more resources and wealth be more fearful to make an investment they more than likely can deal with opposed to someone with less resources and wealth?
A person with more resources has more to lose than a person without.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I see you're still on your anti-black male schtick. It's really getting stale and the facts aren't on your side.

For someone who considers black men inferior, you sure do talk a whole lot about us....:ghostfacestare:
The facts back up all of my arguments, and I'm not anti-black male nor do I consider black males inferior (maybe you :manny:).

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
A person with more resources has more to lose than a person without.

At the same time the fact they have more resources and wealth enables them to be more willing to take a risk..let's be real the average white guy is better off financially before and after a divorce compared to the average black guy

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Posting disparaging remarks about black women is not the way to go if you want a productive conversation. Because the next logical response is to post in-kind about black men. Then you'll call her a black man basher when really she is just responding to what she feels is being given out.

Being that many men on here feel they are more logical than women, what is the proper way to address the OP so that it doesn't become a black male bashing session? :jbhmm:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Posting disparaging remarks about black women is not the way to go if you want a productive conversation. Because the next logical response is to post in-kind about black men. Then you'll call her a black man basher when really she is just responding to what she feels is being given out.

Being that many men on here feel they are more logical than women, what is the proper way to address the OP so that it doesn't become a black male bashing session? :jbhmm:

Who posted disparaging remarks about black women?:ohhh:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
At the same time the fact they have more resources and wealth enables them to be more willing to take a risk..let's be real the average white guy is better off financially before and after a divorce compared to the average black guy
So, your argument is that black males want to hang onto the few limited resources that they have. :ehh:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I think its retarded. Same ones worried about their imaginary assets promote silly shyt like side chicks.

"There's no benefits to marriage in America" :rudy: says men who don't bring nothing to the table. At all. Cannot provide for themselves let alone a wife and family. Want to uphold traditional gender roles while they expect their wife works full time and somehow also raises the kids. shyt is mad dumb.
How about those broke nuhs who use RELIGION to try to have more than one wife????

I'm like YOU CAN'T EVEN SUPPORT YOURSELF, But you want multiple wives and kids??? #HowSway :why:

Or they'll say, "It's the African way..."

#StopItSlime

I know men from Africa making $200K who will tell you anything more than one wife is :demonic:.

#BrokeNuhLogic :snoop:

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
The facts back up all of my arguments, and I'm not anti-black male nor do I consider black males inferior (maybe you :manny:).

What facts? You haven't proven that men with fewer assets are NOT entitled to be apprehensive about marriage. You haven't disproven that black women are the unlikeliest group of women to be married (in fact, your own stats confirm that they are).

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
How about those broke nuhs who use RELIGION to try to have more than one wife????

I'm like YOU CAN'T EVEN SUPPORT YOURSELF, But you want multiple wives and kids??? #HowSway :why:

Or they'll say, "It's the African way..."

#StopItSlime

I know men from Africa making $200K who will tell you anything more than one wife is :demonic:.

#BrokeNuhLogic :snoop:

Receipts?

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So, your argument is that black males want to hang onto the few limited resources that they have. :ehh:

Of course you would word it like that :martin:

I'm not against marriage but at the end of the day it's a billion dollar business with less than successful results.. I can't fault someone for being skeptical about wanting to be married for more reasons than just monetary concerns :yeshrug: