Why does the black community love Ertha Kitt?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I get what you're saying but twitter represents the diaspora more accuratly. Real life represents your local community. It this wasnt the case then news sources wouldnt be getting cues from twitter... but they are. The anti woke movement started on twitter, for example
Not for me

I still never not once heard no one in my family and especially my friend group discuss this woman in any way :yeshrug:

Someone in an earlier post hit the nail on the head with who really checks for her

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Not for me

I still never not once heard no one in my family and especially my friend group discuss this woman in any way :yeshrug:

Someone in an earlier post hit the nail on the head with who really checks for her
That's why i said that real life represents your local community. Twitter represents the diaspora at large while real life represents your local community. ALL Black men taking lashes on twitter right now because of some article that came out saying that black women face domestic violence in the UK. It somehow turned into a discussion about black american men:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Some of our older generation of black entertainers were on some straight up c00n shyt and like someone else said in this thread, I hope they all burning in c00n hell. And the old c00ns that's still alive, their day is coming when they gotta answer to our ancestors for their bullshyt.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Did any of them support apartheid and neo nazis? Point me to the black men sleeping with nazis at the time, ill wait. Ertha Kitt support RHODESIA and apartheid south africa. She then made a statement by letting apartheid whtie men run a train on her IN APARTHEID SOUTH AFRICA (while the locals were begging her not to come to south africa in protest). Show me black men at the time doing anything close to this? Ill wait.
@Gloxina don't duck now, you have a habit of doing that :pachaha: