Why does the black community love Ertha Kitt?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Never knew much of her history and I've never thought very much about her.

I find that I don't care either way now that I consider it.

But

I am of the mind that every single human could be looked down upon for things they have done. If I gave any one of you a Truman show where the world is watching and you didn't know, every last one of us would be disqualified from being a good person.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
We pulling quotes from black male entertainers of that time and how they disparaged Black women too?
Did any of them support apartheid and neo nazis? Point me to the black men sleeping with nazis at the time, ill wait. Ertha Kitt support RHODESIA and apartheid south africa. She then made a statement by letting apartheid whtie men run a train on her IN APARTHEID SOUTH AFRICA (while the locals were begging her not to come to south africa in protest). Show me black men at the time doing anything close to this? Ill wait.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Thats why I said IRL

Twitter isnt a real place
I get what you're saying but twitter represents the diaspora more accuratly. Real life represents your local community. It this wasnt the case then news sources wouldnt be getting cues from twitter... but they are. The anti woke movement started on twitter, for example