Why Does Society GLORIFY Italian Mobsters? (BESIDES Their Big Booty Women They Overrated As Hell)

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
As far as dressing. The glory days of LCN coincided with virtually all mobs (Black, Irish, Polish, the lsit goes on) they all dressed pretty much the same (Nice, as yall put it). Don't get into thinking that Black people were classless or dressed\acted differently to any of the other criminal elements in this country. Same thing goes for the Heirarchy argument.. Black factions (On The E\C, which is where the Mafia was based aswell) were just as organized and had their own rackets\syndicates set up. The idea of a disorganized fly-by-night clique really only came into play during the Crack era (aka 'the dopeboy' image)

Also, I like how nikkas wanna say NYC doesn't count for Black people but the first place nikkas wanna bring up in conversations is how NYC Black people were lol.

Stephanie_St_Clair_Hamid.jpg

Stephanie St. Clair

B.jpg

Frank Matthews

18809138_208367313016624_4607359109459607552_n.jpg

Supreme.

nikka must have missed american gangster. They answered to a black man for a long ass time.
The only time the Mafia (In NYC atleast) 'answered' to Black people is today (1999-present)

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I don't know really. I guess people may consider them more violent but those Italian Mobsters were just as, or even more grimy, dirty, snakeish and violent.
I think u meant more reckless but black gangs like the GDs were organized at one point & werent shooting up the block every 5 minutes they had influence

Now gangs are unorganized no OGs or real purpose so homocides happen left n right just being reckless

I think thats wat u meant. Homocides dont make money or power though

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I never understood why black people love italian mobsters, because they were racist towards blacks.

John Gotti - Noting the decline of civilization (kids "imitating all these c00ns...imitate ******s...your president's a piece of crap"), Gotti explains why his family is a bunch of morons:

John Gotti - Being a ****** is embarrassment, being John Gotti's grandson is an honor:

:snoop:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
As far as dressing. The glory days of LCN coincided with virtually all mobs (Black, Irish, Polish, the lsit goes on) they all dressed pretty much the same (Nice, as yall put it). Don't get into thinking that Black people were classless or dressed\acted differently to any of the other criminal elements in this country.

Stephanie_St_Clair_Hamid.jpg

Stephanie St. Clair

B.jpg

Frank Matthews

18809138_208367313016624_4607359109459607552_n.jpg

Supreme.

The only time the Mafia (In NYC atleast) 'answered' to Black people is today (1999-present)

Old school gangsters of all races had the piff swag

Dope boys from the 80s like Rich Porter etc and those Harlem dudes fashion game was 30 years ahead of its time

They were rocking Ferragamos way before it was shouted out on a song

Wallabees, silk shirts , classic smooth grown man style

Screen-Shot-2016-09-20-at-6.47.01-PM.png

Ur average "gangster" these days:mjlol:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I never understood why black people love italian mobsters, because they were racist towards blacks.

John Gotti - Noting the decline of civilization (kids "imitating all these c00ns...imitate ******s...your president's a piece of crap"), Gotti explains why his family is a bunch of morons:

John Gotti - Being a ****** is embarrassment, being John Gotti's grandson is an honor:

:snoop:

Exactly. While I don't hate Italians or anyone what's the fascination :snoop: They were just guys who extorted and took control. Just like the Yakuza. No difference.

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
My 3rd grade teacher was an Italian from NY and she had a phat ass :manny: Don't know which ones you have encountered, but most I've seen are packin in the back.
I live in NYC, i have lived in NJ, used to work in Staten Island so i have been exposed to a lot of Italian women and most of them have a the typical "white woman" body. Its a myth that they tend to have bigger butts than the average white woman.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Italian women in my fam all have big asses, big thighs and hips. So he is right.
Thank you :smugbiden: I know what I'm talking about. These young whipper-snappers aint hipped to it. Every sexy Italian chick I've seen in real life had a big ass. I'd f-ck em, but long term relationship ehh idk. I would date an Italian/Sicilian over a Puerto Rican chick doe.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Thank you :smugbiden: I know what I'm talking about. These young whipper-snappers aint hipped to it. Every sexy Italian chick I've seen in real life had a big ass. I'd f-ck em, but long term relationship ehh idk. I would date an Italian/Sicilian over a Puerto Rican chick doe.
If you think Puerto Ricans may have something bad to say about black people which the majority dont, then you gonna be fukking shocked how nasty Italians are, they are notoriously against blacks when it comes to relationships.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I live in NYC, i have lived in NJ, used to work in Staten Island so i have been exposed to a lot of Italian women and most of them have a the typical "white woman" body. Its a myth that they tend to have bigger butts than the average white woman.
It must be a regional thing.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
If you think Puerto Ricans may have something bad to say about black people which the majority dont, then you gonna be fukking shocked how nasty Italians are, they are notoriously against blacks when it comes to relationships.
That's not why. It's mainly over the attitude and etc.