Why Does Society GLORIFY Italian Mobsters? (BESIDES Their Big Booty Women They Overrated As Hell)

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Millions of men come home from they shyt job to a nagging wife feeling like anything but masculine

The popularity of crime and action movies has a lot to do with providing these losers an escapism into a world, unlike their world, where men are men

Additionally many people find it impossible to identify with people who don't look like them.

So a cac watching the Sopranos thinks that's some gangster shyt, but when they watch The Wire they think it's some nikka shyt except with the -er.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Probably becasue of the organization and hierachary aspect of it. I think there is a big differrence between an organized crime family and a gang.
AA gangs had the same sh-t like "The Commission" and were still vilified. Also, Sicilians weren't even considered White on the census until 1956. Probably, giving certain Whites Anglo passes.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Plus people idolize certain lifestlyes. Italian Gangsters with "nice" suits and cars, houses, living lavishingly is more attractive then what we mostly see(in the media) when it comes to the brothers.

shyt... i been bing watching Narcos this past week and i already think im Miguel Rodriguez :mjgrin:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
AA gangs had the same sh-t like "The Commission" and were still vilified. Also, Sicilians weren't even considered White on the census until 1956. Probably, giving certain Whites Anglo passes.
Yea i know, but they don't really glorify us in pop culture . You know how it is. They want us to seem like we have no class, organization, intelligence etc..... Just want us to seem like we are reckeless animals that sell poison to our own people.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Yea i know, but they don't really glorify us in pop culture . You know how it is. They want us to seem like we have no class, organization, intelligence etc..... Just want us to seem like we are reckeless animals that sell poison to our own people.
True point.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
They were glorified especially in NYC because they had a hand in everything. Wall street, cargo shipments, unions, real estate, gambling. They even had police and politicians in their back pocket. Plus they dressed nice, had money and glamour, would give money to kids and you always heard about them on the block or in the news.

Black gang members may have been tougher but they had no type of influence like the 5 NYC crime families had.

Wat counts as tougher

Cuz that sounds alot tougher than shooting over blocks that Jews own

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They were glorified especially in NYC because they had a hand in everything. Wall street, cargo shipments, unions, real estate, gambling. They even had police and politicians in their back pocket. Plus they dressed nice, had money and glamour, would give money to kids and you always heard about them on the block or in the news.

Black gang members may have been tougher but they had no type of influence like the 5 NYC crime families had.

nikka must have missed american gangster. They answered to a black man for a long ass time.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Wat counts as tougher

Cuz that sounds alot tougher than shooting over blocks that Jews own
I don't know really. I guess people may consider them more violent but those Italian Mobsters were just as, or even more grimy, dirty, snakeish and violent.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Probably becasue of the organization and hierachary aspect of it. I think there is a big differrence between an organized crime family and a gang.
While I agree people look up to them for this reason, pretty much any company uses the exact same hierarchy. It's not something unique or special

Last edited: