Why Does Society GLORIFY Italian Mobsters? (BESIDES Their Big Booty Women They Overrated As Hell)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It can be glorified because people just respect how powerful an organized mafia can be :manny:

I didn't respect it til I went to Japan and saw Yakuza, they make Bloods and Crips look like Little Rascals :mjlol:
I'll admit Africans need to have their gangs more organized. It would make them look better in return like in the heyday.

Daps
This applies across the board

Look at hip hop music

Mostly glorified gangster talk is what gets over

America is a hyper aggressive capitalist society

The us government is the biggest mob there can be

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A4qJkRoCQAAdU5I.jpg:large

tTd51MO.jpg

REP ME :birdman:

:ehh: but wheres the big booty

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
Shows like sopranos were glorified because of fantasy race realist whites have that's why it was too unrealistic like when they have them punking blacks when Chris beat up some Dominican or black dude in the hood in season one what hood kicks up whites gangsters in fear too fake the wire was more realistic

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
But at the same time that was based on east coast in Detroit ran the mafia out of Detroit lol we don't play

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I'll admit Africans need to have their gangs more organized. It would make them look better in return like in the heyday.

Black gangs aren't more organized because they weren't allowed to be

J. Edgar Hoover let the Mafia operate unmolested until the 1960s, they were basically running cities like New York, Las Vegas, LA, and Chicago, while the FBI was more concerned with trying to make MLK kill himself and spying on the Black Panthers.

The Mafia leaders were considerably older because of this fact, so they had more wisdom.

Meanwhile, the average Black gang members are in their teens and early 20s, because our government wastes no time locking up Black gang members so the membership never gets to grow up and organize

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Italian women have asses? Since when? Anyway the Mafia is glorified because they are White criminals who wear suits. Plain and simple

Italian women ugly and shaped like fridges, the fukk you talking about :dahell:
This. Any overweight non black woman get graded on a generous curve and hyped up as thick because she squeezed into some jeans. Guys will swear Rachel Ray is built like a video model and a good kind of thick. These chunky chicks only look decent after surgery to shift fat around.