Why Does Society GLORIFY Italian Mobsters? (BESIDES Their Big Booty Women They Overrated As Hell)

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Italian women have asses? Since when? Anyway the Mafia is glorified because they are White criminals who wear suits. Plain and simple

Italian women ugly and shaped like fridges, the fukk you talking about :dahell:

There's PLENTY of curvy Italian women. Where you nikkaz been?
:heh:
They're the curviest White women by a large margin.

Now, they might not have the fake Instagram morbidly obese asses that you retards love, but for relatively in shape White women, they're the curviest

Y'all nikkaz forgot Monica Bellucci?

Sophia Loren?

Hell, Lady Gaga had a magnificent ass before she went on the Hollywood diet

lady_gaga.jpg

gagabutt2.jpg
attachment.php

Hell, if you look up "Italian Girls" on Urban Dictionary it says:

Italian girls are beautiful. Dark hair brown eyes tan skin. Most of them are bytchy and mean but are really pretty. A lot of Italian girls have big bootys and you wonder where they get those cus they white. Italian girls are the definition of = S.E.X.Y!
Hey you see those italian girls over there. They got some sexy fat asses
- yea must be all that pasta she eating
#bella #italiana #sexy #beliisima #fat ass

No one's given a damn about the Mafia since the 90s. And it may be hard to accept but the Mafia was tougher and more organized than any Black gang in the US. Even now are gangs aren't the hardest, most organized or are even a real threat to the anyone outside of whatever neighborhood they occupy.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
@JudgeJoeGorilla
@3:48 "The Mafia is over rated. I know them, I did time with them, did business with them."

This is an excerpt from the Frank Mathews documentary. The Italians hated Frank because he cut them out of the drug trade and he showed no fear towards them.

@40:14 - 44:51
@43:15 "Touch any one of my men, and I will shoot every wop I see" - Frank Mathews

Rep for this. Dope drop

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
This site pedestals nearly all non-Black women for the most basic things. Most Italian women are flat and poorly shaped.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Italian women when they look good, look like goddesses..but thats a minority though.

They'd be attractive more than regular white chicks because they have Black hair and tanned skin..
they usualy wont have scary anglo cat like eyes which are green, blue or grey:scust:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
There's PLENTY of curvy Italian women. Where you nikkaz been?
:heh:
They're the curviest White women by a large margin.

Now, they might not have the fake Instagram morbidly obese asses that you retards love, but for relatively in shape White women, they're the curviest

Y'all nikkaz forgot Monica Bellucci?

Sophia Loren?

Hell, Lady Gaga had a magnificent ass before she went on the Hollywood diet

lady_gaga.jpg

gagabutt2.jpg
attachment.php

Hell, if you look up "Italian Girls" on Urban Dictionary it says:
:shaq: :damn:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This site pedestals nearly all non-Black women for the most basic things. Most Italian women are flat and poorly shaped.
Kick rocks :camby: Most of my threads are about Black women. Also, I'm a man, so I'm naturally attracted to ass and titties. No daps for you :umad:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They romanticized La Costra Nostra, yet deem US as incompetent Thugs:leostare::mjpls:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I live in NYC, i have lived in NJ, used to work in Staten Island so i have been exposed to a lot of Italian women and most of them have a the typical "white woman" body. Its a myth that they tend to have bigger butts than the average white woman.

Plus they have the potential to get sloppy really quickly after they hit a certain age.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
the fascination develop because the gansters were in our faces. black muscians worked for them, whether it's the nightclub, record label, black people in general run into them or work with them.

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
It seems these days black gangs are glorified like insanely with the sales of rappers talking street shyt white and latino and Asian trying to act like a black corner street thug type

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
It can be glorified because people just respect how powerful an organized mafia can be :manny:

I didn't respect it til I went to Japan and saw Yakuza, they make Bloods and Crips look like Little Rascals :mjlol: