Why Does Society GLORIFY Italian Mobsters? (BESIDES Their Big Booty Women They Overrated As Hell)

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Thank you :smugbiden: I know what I'm talking about. These young whipper-snappers aint hipped to it. Every sexy Italian chick I've seen in real life had a big ass. I'd f-ck em, but long term relationship ehh idk. I would date an Italian/Sicilian over a Puerto Rican chick doe.

Man get a life youre delusional.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Thank you :smugbiden: I know what I'm talking about. These young whipper-snappers aint hipped to it. Every sexy Italian chick I've seen in real life had a big ass. I'd f-ck em, but long term relationship ehh idk. I would date an Italian/Sicilian over a Puerto Rican chick doe.

I thought you were saving yourself for marriage? :comeon:

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
The mafia created Las Vegas, kept alcohol flowing in prohibition and possibly (likely?) had a president -who they helped get elected - murked.

That's power and that's what people envy.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
As far as dressing. The glory days of LCN coincided with virtually all mobs (Black, Irish, Polish, the lsit goes on) they all dressed pretty much the same (Nice, as yall put it). Don't get into thinking that Black people were classless or dressed\acted differently to any of the other criminal elements in this country. Same thing goes for the Heirarchy argument.. Black factions (On The E\C, which is where the Mafia was based aswell) were just as organized and had their own rackets\syndicates set up. The idea of a disorganized fly-by-night clique really only came into play during the Crack era (aka 'the dopeboy' image)

Also, I like how nikkas wanna say NYC doesn't count for Black people but the first place nikkas wanna bring up in conversations is how NYC Black people were lol.

Stephanie_St_Clair_Hamid.jpg

Stephanie St. Clair

B.jpg

Frank Matthews

18809138_208367313016624_4607359109459607552_n.jpg

Supreme.

The only time the Mafia (In NYC atleast) 'answered' to Black people is today (1999-present)
Can u elaborate on that bolded