Why does Shaq get a pass for playing with Kobe?

Creeper

Rookie
Daps
Cause Shaq was clearly the best player in the league

Replace shaq wit Yao or mutombo and the lakers win no rings.

Replace Kobe wit tmac or IA I think the lakers win the same amount
Replace Shaq with Duncan or David Robinson and I think the Lakers win more

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
shaq went to the west because he didnt waanna have to deal with patrick..

there were no big dudes in the west outside of hakeem

:mjlol: Old as decrepit Ewing wasn't doing nothing with a young/prime shaq...Shaq use to abuse his :flabbynsick: hightop ass

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Name these beasts in the West that Kobe dominated:jbhmm:

Were these dominant guards on the level of Duncan, robinson, KG, Sheed, Malone??

I like how you guys point out shaq playing bums in the east, yet praise kobe for dominating the next best guard in the west, DOUG fukkING CHRISTIE :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Don't forget the legendary Kerry kittles

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
He fouled out in the 4th quarter of a close game that ultimately went to OT. Kobe took over that game once Shaq fouled out and carried the Lakers to victory. And he hit the game winning shot. If Kobe doesn't take over like he did, it's a 2-2 series and who knows if the Lakers win. But Kobe took over the game and gave the Lakers a decisive 3-1 lead.

Also remember the severe ankle sprain Kobe got should have kept him out for weeks. He was playing hurt that whole series. That is why his numbers declined in games 5 and 6.

Remember when he was fully healthy a round earlier he played better than Shaq in game 7 versus Portland in the game that started the Lakers dynasty.

Kobe played better than Shaq against their toughest opponents. Shaq just beat up on the inferior eastern conference teams.

Enough with this revisionist history shaq was hands down the best player in that Portland series :mjlol: and shaq use to kill the spurs,kings, trailblazers etc etc and he was going against Duncan,cwebb,sheed,sabonis,Robinson and dominated time in and time out meanwhile Kobe had to worry about fukking Doug Christie :mjlol: don't ever disrespect shaq like that get that Stan out your heart and admit it was Shaqs team he was the best player in the league during that time Duncan was second then it's a toss up between cwebb,kobe,kg,kidd and ai

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
:salute:

Finally someone admits these two facts I've been preaching. This is a victory for us Wade Stans.

Wade never gets the credit he deserves he carried that heat team they literally have no shot of winning without him dude was a certified, superstar, cold blooded killer by just his 2nd/3rd year a healthy wade is just as great as anyone in the history of the game and I'd take a healthy prime wade before any 2guard not named mj

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Shaq - Scoring title, reg season MVP, 3 FMVPs

Kobe - None of that

"but bu.....I know all that, but it was kobe's team too, he was equal I promise"

Everyone knows who's team that is, stop with this equal BS "but but but the spurs series" :mjlol:

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
If you knew anything about the NBA back then, you would know that all the bigs were in the Western Conference. Just look at the names:

Shaq
Duncan
Garnett
Dirk
Webber
Rasheed
David Robinson

They were all in the West. There were no bigs in the East. That is why whenever the Lakers made it to the finals they played through Shaq. The East was the opposite of the West. It had all the guards. Iverson, T-Mac, Vince, Pierce, Ray Allen, etc. all played in the East. And in turn there were alot of really good perimeter defenders in the East. Thus it made no sense to play through Kobe in the NBA Finals. Plus the competition from the East was weak anyways.

Against the Spurs (who were always the Lakers biggest competition), Blazers, and Kings, it was Kobe dominating and leading the way. In those series, they had bigs who could go at Shaq but had no guards that could deal with Kobe. So Kobe went off.

Kobe and Shaq complimented each other. There was no side kick in the relationship. It was literally the only time in NBA history that the two best players in the game were playing on the same team and that team ended up winning 3 championships. And they would have won more if not for the personal friction between the two.

Kobe and Shaq were EQUAL.

Kobe and shaq weren't equal:mjlol: even Kobe said he was a sidekick and Kobe wasn't the best player in the game he was behind shaq and Duncan and on par with cwebb,kg,Ai and tmac

You named Iverson, T-Mac, Vince, Pierce, Ray Allen as if you don't realize that the lakers only played one of those players one time during the playoffs:mjlol: shaq always had the tougher match ups and always dominated Kobe had to deal with mike bibby,Damon stoudamire, a :flabbynsick: scotty,peja and fukking emasculated ass Doug Christie meanwhile shaq was bumping with duncan,robinson,malone,sabonis,cwebb,divac,mutumbo,sheed,big ben,kg and was above them all

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Shaq - Scoring title, reg season MVP, 3 FMVPs

Kobe - None of that

"but bu.....I know all that, but it was kobe's team too, he was equal I promise"

Everyone knows who's team that is, stop with this equal BS "but but but the spurs series" :mjlol:

:russ:

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Replace Shaq with Duncan or David Robinson and I think the Lakers win more

:mjlol: With Robinson they probably only make it out the west once if that as a matter of fact they honestly probably wouldn't win at all and if Duncan was there kobe would've still been second in command