Why does Saved By the Bell get a pass?

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I am sure ive saw enough of it to know i didnt like it. I never forced myself to watch shyt i didnt like.
back when i had like 3 channels breh i would watch anything...ended up fukking with shows like Mash, Cheers, and other shyt i normally hated.. i wouldnt turn those on now but i remember the days :wow:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
back when i had like 3 channels breh i would watch anything...ended up fukking with shows like Mash, Cheers, and other shyt i normally hated.. i wouldnt turn those on now but i remember the days :wow:
Mash was the worst. Always came on after 10pm, that was like the signal to call it a day. That theme song alone. :russell::dead:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Lmao
In living color came on Sundays and Simpson's was on Thursday.

If you were watching family matters you were watching full house on Friday night's.
Unless you watched the reruns later.

You act like changing the channel didn’t exist :gucci:

Full House was corny as fukk. We’d Change the channel on that shyt until Family Matters came on...

Ironically enough we watched Boy Meets World and Step By Step. Which were white as all hell :mjlol:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
It was so much easier to steal cable back then.
My parents were cheap.

My mom was super cheap. Begged forever for cable...finally got it...she cancelled it like 1-2 months after we got. But we lived in a project (one of the least notoriety ones in Chicago), and they never cut the cord or service, so I ate off that shyt from there on out.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You act like changing the channel didn’t exist :gucci:

Full House was corny as fukk. We’d Change the channel on that shyt until Family Matters came on...

Ironically enough we watched Boy Meets World and Step By Step. Which were white as all hell :mjlol:
Unless you had cable there was nothing else good on.
Y'all fukkes with cable were spoiled