Why does Saved By the Bell get a pass?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
so 4 months of 1989 plus 4 and half years of 90s equals an 80s show to you?
Nah, but the early '90s was still more culturally '80s than '90s. '90s culture didn't dominant until late 1993 (after Saved By the Bell was cancelled).

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
Op is young
:dead:
Apparently a show about high schoolers vs nerds in there 30s is the same to the op.
My user name is in reference to an In Living Color sketch and a combo of Mario Van Peebles and Peebo Bryson...I'm probably older than you

SBTB may have been aimed at kids at the time, but i see people on here all the time referencing back to it with way more respect than it deserves :yeshrug:

Saved By The Bell was not the whitest show:rudy:.

That title belongs to Full House or Beverly Hills, 90210 :shaq2:.

You can't get much whiter than surfer Californians. You had a Mexican that didn't want to be one, and a black girl that was :mjpls: on the dating tip
Maybe 90210 gives it a run, but at least Michelle and DJ had black friends

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
You can't get much whiter than surfer Californians. You had a Mexican that didn't want to be one, and a black girl that was :mjpls: on the dating tip
Maybe 90210 gives it a run, but at least Michelle had black friends
Even if you personally excuse 90210, there's NO WAY that Saved By the Bell was whiter than Full House :heh:.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactky. I didnt watch all those shows bruh. I watched in living color, Simpson's, and hbo
Lmao
In living color came on Sundays and Simpson's was on Thursday.

If you were watching family matters you were watching full house on Friday night's.
Unless you watched the reruns later.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My user name is in reference to an In Living Color sketch and a combo of Mario Van Peebles and Peebo Bryson...I'm probably older than you

SBTB may have been aimed at kids at the time, but i see people on here all the time referencing back to it with way more respect than it deserves :yeshrug:

Maybe 90210 gives it a run, but at least Michelle and DJ had black friends
Nostalgia does that to many shows. Same thing with xmen cartoon and spider man cartoon.