Why does Saved By the Bell get a pass?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Lmao
In living color came on Sundays and Simpson's was on Thursday.

If you were watching family matters you were watching full house on Friday night's.
Unless you watched the reruns later.
Mainly watched reruns. And I know what days they came on doesn't mean i had to watch every show in that lineup. Just so happened in living color and Simpson were on fox.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mainly watched reruns. And I know what days they came on doesn't mean i had to watch every show in that lineup. Just so happened in living color and Simpson were on fox.
Unless you had cable (sounds like you did) there were not a lot of options on Friday night's for kids to watch.
Or maybe you are just younger then me.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
One: nostalgia
Two: it was a kids show

All of us who love saved by the bell and full house and any other show of that ilk from that era all recognize their faults. It doesn’t get a “pass” as much as it’s not even part of a conversation where it would need to get a pass. Saved by the bell, like full house, was just popcorn to make you feel good. That’s it. Nothing more nothing less

If you have a problem with Big Bang theory just don’t watch it :russ: if the shyt ain’t for you then it ain’t for you

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
My user name is in reference to an In Living Color sketch and a combo of Mario Van Peebles and Peebo Bryson...I'm probably older than you

SBTB may have been aimed at kids at the time, but i see people on here all the time referencing back to it with way more respect than it deserves :yeshrug:

You can't get much whiter than surfer Californians. You had a Mexican that didn't want to be one, and a black girl that was :mjpls: on the dating tip
Maybe 90210 gives it a run, but at least Michelle and DJ had black friends

Saved by the bell is referenced the way it is cause in reality we’re jusr fond of how we grew up. It reminds us of simpler times. I roll my eyes at the show but it does have a place in my heart. Reminds me of Saturday mornings as a kid and eating a gigantic bowl of cereal and the last thing I watched before heading to toys r us lol. When you have an emotion attached to a thing, you’ll always love that thing. Even if it’s not perfect

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Unless you had cable (sounds like you did) there were not a lot of options on Friday night's for kids to watch.
Or maybe you are just younger then me.
We had cable, had the scrambler back in the day. Got free cable for like 12 yrs or some shyt lol..never missed a ppv throughout the 90s. Best investment my dad ever made :russ:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
We had cable, had the scrambler back in the day. Got free cable for like 12 yrs or some shyt lol..never missed a ppv throughout the 90s. Best investment my dad ever made :russ:

We had cable too but TGIF was my spot on Friday nights. Didn’t give a fukk what else was on cause as far as I was concerned, there was nothing else on