Why does Ryse get hate for the same things the Uncharted series gets praised for?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Ryse wasn't trash but it wasn't worth 60 bucks when it came out. I think it was a game to show the graphical sense of next gen that shyt looked good and it wasn't even 1080P.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The gameplay is great. You mean to tell me when you used that thermite rifle or that shotty you was like :ld:?

I actually loved the ideas in the game but time you settle in and think you're in for an epic firefight, they switch shyt up on you or it's over too quickly. Let's not talk about the lycans. Time you be like :gladbron: werewolves, they be like :umad: watch this movie lil anxious ass nikka

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually loved the ideas in the game but time you settle in and think you're in for an epic firefight, they switch shyt up on you or it's over too quickly. Let's not talk about the lycans. Time you be like :gladbron: werewolves, they be like :umad: watch this movie lil anxious ass nikka
That's not what I'm talking about. Is the gameplay where you are shooting shyt good or bad?? That's what I'm asking, not pacing which is what you're talking about.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
That's not what I'm talking about. Is the gameplay where you are shooting shyt good or bad?? That's what I'm asking, not pacing which is what you're talking about.

It's ok. Shooting mechanics are good but I hate how they funnel you into a hallway or corridor to do it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ryse wasn't trash but it wasn't worth 60 bucks when it came out. I think it was a game to show the graphical sense of next gen that shyt looked good and it wasn't even 1080P.

it struggled to even hold up at 900p man framerate wise.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
it struggled to even hold up at 900p man framerate wise.

and that shyt looked impressive to say the least. I like what Dying Light developers stated that the ESRAM is hard to develop for but Microsoft is slowly creating tools to make it easier. Which is why Dying Light is 1080P on the One same as PS4.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Playing on hard you have to use different executions and get the buttons right in order to survive. On easy you really don't. And there's more varied enemies as the game goes on.

Can be said about like every video game character ever, including sir Galahad.

The combat is almost exactly the same. Batman has more gadgets, but the general feel of the combat is the same.
This game is almost entirely combat. Assassin's Creed and Arkham have other activities outside the combat. I'm gonna keep trying to plow through this game to get to the good parts but I'm forcing myself to play this here.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
and that shyt looked impressive to say the least. I like what Dying Light developers stated that the ESRAM is hard to develop for but Microsoft is slowly creating tools to make it easier. Which is why Dying Light is 1080P on the One same as PS4.

No doubt, but some games aren't as taxing. The ones that are is where the graphical difference shows. That's pretty much established at this point. I'm just glad they decided not to go with the ESRAM solution on the PS4 as planned in the early stages.

But both Sony and MS fukked up on that weak ass CPU.

If they could have put the Cell in the PS4.... :banderas:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No doubt, but some games aren't as taxing. The ones that are is where the graphical difference shows. That's pretty much established at this point. I'm just glad they decided not to go with the ESRAM solution on the PS4 as planned in the early stages.

Dying light is one of the most taxing games on next gen so far.
This game is almost entirely combat. Assassin's Creed and Arkham have other activities outside the combat. I'm gonna keep trying to plow through this game to get to the good parts but I'm forcing myself to play this here.
Yeah. That's what I said.

The combat isn't bad, but being that, that's all there's is to the gameplay it gets old quick.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Microsoft went that way because of the Kinect. To be honest not even going to front this gen won't last 5 years. Both are old CPUs Old GPUs and Memory. I just expect next consoles to be future proof easily.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Microsoft went that way because of the Kinect. To be honest not even going to front this gen won't last 5 years. Both are old CPUs Old GPUs and Memory. I just expect next consoles to be future proof easily.

Can't say that for the PS4's memory. :mjpls:

The GPU in the Quad is pretty good as well, but they failed big time on the processor.

Both consoles should have been 1080p/60 standard, but at least my preferred console is closer to that. IMO, there is no excuse for MULTIPLE 720p titles on the Xbox One. ZERO EXCUSES.

But I fear that we will head in the direction of "upgradeable" consoles which I don't want.