Why does no one ever talk about Paige and Xavier Woods fukkin?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
"Okay one last question for Liv?"

d48839b33f349adb-600x338.jpg

"Umm hi yes Dave Meltzer from the Wrestling Observer, ummmm I was just wondering...ya know....since you won the women's championship...ummm...how many times has a black man you know...fukked your p*ssy? Because when Mildred Burke won the women's title in the 1950s, at least I think it was 1950 hold on...*checks notes in his hoarder office*....yeah 1950s, she fukked Bearcat Wright and that was so big at the time that they ran her out of the territory! And I just remember talking to Verne Gagne about it and he said like "Look...she had to wrestle in a back brace for 6 months, he blew her back out, it was bad" so ummm yeah ummm if you could just go into detail about that"
That's creative and I think her mind is open enough not to be offended by such a blunt inquiry.

R Dray

Pro
Daps
In 2017 when it happened everyone was talking about it throughout the whole year.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There’s plenty of receipts breh. Just like the grocery receipts you posted spending thousands of dollars on food just for your self

:mjlol:
I gotta alot of receipts..weekly rentals, more headphones buy, Fold 4 or Pixel 7 pro next....I got the s22 Ultra and s21 Ultra...tab s7 Plus...bought another car in Mar with 30 miles on it..order out daily....basically whatever I fancy. No big deal.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Put it on blast then..thats more fun. Nobody wants Layla and Kristal hiding their asses off not knowing who's banging them out. They might as well be dead at that juncture. Someone should look Liv Morgan right in the eye on YouTube and ask her "how many times has a black man f1cked your pu$$y since you became a star?"

:dahell:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
To be fair someone asking Liv that would probably get her to show more emotion and personality than she has during her entire reign as champion

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Put it on blast then..thats more fun. Nobody wants Layla and Kristal hiding their asses off not knowing who's banging them out. They might as well be dead at that juncture. Someone should look Liv Morgan right in the eye on YouTube and ask her "how many times has a black man f1cked your pu$$y since you became a star?"
XrJa2YG.gif