Why does no one ever talk about Paige and Xavier Woods fukkin?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
X didn't do nothing but have sex... he's a good fukking guy... :yeshrug: He's probably fukking alot more WWE women but you would never know. You can't even look back in any old footage of him and Paige together and be like "yeah I knew they were fukking" dude keeps it lowkey as he should
:usure:

Fyi. This wasn't even the video I was looking for, that clearly ain't Carmella. She saidno to the Reginald storyline before they asked Dana.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City

black-prez-losing-count.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I find it very funny...Paige was irritated by this at first but really she's been cheered harder than ever since all this came out and it's no big deal in the post Kim K whore Onlyfans era.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Because everyone fukks
Put it on blast then..thats more fun. Nobody wants Layla and Kristal hiding their asses off not knowing who's banging them out. They might as well be dead at that juncture. Someone should look Liv Morgan right in the eye on YouTube and ask her "how many times has a black man f1cked your pu$$y since you became a star?"

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Put it on blast then..thats more fun. Nobody wants Layla and Kristal hiding their asses off not knowing who's banging them out. They might as well be dead at that juncture. Someone should look Liv Morgan right in the eye on YouTube and ask her "how many times has a black man f1cked your pu$$y since you became a star?"
:dead: