Why does no one ever talk about Paige and Xavier Woods fukkin?

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Put it on blast then..thats more fun. Nobody wants Layla and Kristal hiding their asses off not knowing who's banging them out. They might as well be dead at that juncture. Someone should look Liv Morgan right in the eye on YouTube and ask her "how many times has a black man f1cked your pu$$y since you became a star?"
:wtf:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I bring this up because MJF rips on everyone and said something about Yuta should ask Regal about popping pills but I bet no one will say anything to Saraya about Xavier.

Jade should be like...

"while you were busy going Up Up & Down Down in another company 😯...I was busy being THAT bytch dominating THIS company!

jadecargill2.jpg

:wow:
:wow::wow:

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Put it on blast then..thats more fun. Nobody wants Layla and Kristal hiding their asses off not knowing who's banging them out. They might as well be dead at that juncture. Someone should look Liv Morgan right in the eye on YouTube and ask her "how many times has a black man f1cked your pu$$y since you became a star?"
Add this to that quotables thread.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
it just confirm what we all ready no that behind the scene it's just one big sex orgy between the page/woods/Maddox sex tape, Rollins sending Kaitlyn nudes while married, a corny cac like Codey running through Beth/ Layla to Brandi in such a short time frame , JTG clamming to have smashed wench's like Cameron and Alicia Foxx🤣 , hell chick's like liv and jo jo ending up with those sloppy and slovenly Rotunda boys let's you know anybody with a wwe contract could have been smashing them

Becky knew about these activities?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dame:

Daps
Reppin
LDN
When you die please donate your brain to science, because I guarantee they're gonna find some unique wiring in that bytch

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

"Okay one last question for Liv?"

d48839b33f349adb-600x338.jpg

"Umm hi yes Dave Meltzer from the Wrestling Observer, ummmm I was just wondering...ya know....since you won the women's championship...ummm...how many times has a black man you know...fukked your p*ssy? Because when Mildred Burke won the women's title in the 1950s, at least I think it was 1950 hold on...*checks notes in his hoarder office*....yeah 1950s, she fukked Bearcat Wright and that was so big at the time that they ran her out of the territory! And I just remember talking to Verne Gagne about it and he said like "Look...she had to wrestle in a back brace for 6 months, he blew her back out, it was bad" so ummm yeah ummm if you could just go into detail about that"