Why does Microsoft keep taking shots at Sony?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I didn't realize how moist you FlabStation stans are. I know it's been a tough year, and even tho your system is some trash in comparison to the competition at least you have the belief that they will have great games regardless.

So even if the competition has better, that doesn't take away from the greatness that the FlabStation 5 will surely have. So why these cocky Xbox nikkaz talking shyt on Twitter?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
from the outside looking in, it looks like they smell blood in the water :hubie:

They gonna get smoked AGAIN this gen. Outside of North America, no one gives a shyt about the Xbox platform. I commend them for trying tho. But that's directly why they'll stay getting dat work. :yeshrug:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They gonna get smoked AGAIN this gen. Outside of North America, no one gives a shyt about the Xbox platform. I commend them for trying tho. But that's directly why they'll stay getting dat work. :yeshrug:
I see it being closer this gen. MS is doing WAY better this time. Last gen was a disaster.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You Sony stans try too hard. Have you even brushed your teeth and had breakfast yet?
I'm on a first class flight back home. What are YOU doing
WKMoQ9R.png