Why does Microsoft keep taking shots at Sony?

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
MS and the Larry crew in here sounding like a woman scorned. Looking like LeBron following d-wade around mimicking his every move in Miami. Me too ass lames:hhh:

If y'all had any friends you'd know the joke isn't as funny the second time around. It's just corny especially 7 years later. :gucci:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I thought console wars was over fam? :francis:

Ejuw15BXYAAOrPP

Ejur682XsAA092t

But but but....

After sony conference

They talkin mad shyt now....what happened, did they sell 60m more consoles i don’t know about?:ohhh:

i recall sony did the same thing with ps4/xbox one...yall nikkas need to grow up man

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Xbox Twitter stays doing too much. This whole thing they have going on on social media where they want to project a people friendly warm vibe is corny as fukk. I don’t need the company I purchase electronics from to give me a fukking blowjob. Just give me a high quality product and keep it moving. Dweebs on MS Twitter posting memes and shyt, trying to court people with anything but actual games. Trash ass nikkas, smh.

Also, they stay trying to be in PS5’s mentions. Just a few weeks ago with that meme talking about “no matter where you game it’s a great year for gaming”. nikka stfu and drop the games already.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Xbox Twitter stays doing too much. This whole thing they have going on on social media where they want to project a people friendly warm vibe is corny as fukk. I don’t need the company I purchase electronics from to give me a fukking blowjob. Just give me a high quality product and keep it moving. Dweebs on MS Twitter posting memes and shyt, trying to court people with anything but actual games. Trash ass nikkas, smh.

Also, they stay trying to be in PS5’s mentions. Just a few weeks ago with that meme talking about “no matter where you game it’s a great year for gaming”. nikka stfu and drop the games already.

:mjpls: