Why does Microsoft keep taking shots at Sony?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Like this shyt.

Dudes a herb and complete lame for the jokes, but you personally run around beating that halo meme into the ground.

Who’s the lame/herb here? :ohhh:

We aren’t company spokesman, we jsut some regular ass nikkas talking shyt about electronics. The face of the company talking shyt to another company after trying to downplay ‘console wars’ is funny thouh

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
We aren’t company spokesman, we jsut some regular ass nikkas talking shyt about electronics. The face of the company talking shyt to another company after trying to downplay ‘console wars’ is funny thouh
That makes it even worse :russ:. Y'all have zero vested interest in these companies but spend the bulk of the time playing console wars.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just think its a bad look for microsoft to be talking all this shyt only to possibly get lapped again.

ThornyVapidCooter-max-1mb.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Responding as a neutral....

Microsoft knows that if this network of gaming services they will provide is successful, they will lap Sony in generated revenue, no matter how many consoles Sony sells. Sony was talking that good until the ZeniMax bomb dropped; they are nervous as fukk now.

Microsoft has so many first party studios that once they get organized, they could theoretically drop up to 2 new releases per month. If those games are hitting, subs for Game Pass, X Cloud and consoles sold will go up. How much is yet to be determined.

Sony needs to copy Game Pass immediately!

PS Now has been in existence before Gamepass....

And as your post illustrates, the fact you don't really know says enough about it. They have 2 million subs to PS Now. Should be much higher. I still wouldn't put my AAA games on there Day 1 with the development costs of these games. A PS PlusNow subscription is money waiting to be made. I don't know why Sony doesn't pull the trigger on it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Like this shyt.

Dudes a herb and complete lame for the jokes, but you personally run around beating that halo meme into the ground.

Who’s the lame/herb here? :ohhh:

this coming from the kind of :mjlol: and "Sony Stans" :dead:

Cmon dog :laugh:

But Hyrb and Greenberg are clowns.

J Allard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Like now that I think about maybe the Bethesda acquisition still toying with Sony’s heart but more for keeping those games off stadia and Luna :ohhh:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Microsoft out here playing the game for social media likes.

Looking at it neutrally, it comes off as corny to me, because they're literally talking about everything other than legit reasons to buy one if these right now. I'm likely going to get one, but even as someone who skipped the previous two generations of Microsoft systems, using being able to play old games faster and better just makes this something I'd like to have, instead of need to have.

But let them cook, I guess. They've been getting clapped online for the last seven years since Mattrick fukked up the launch. Now's their time.