Why does Hannibal Burress get a pass for helping destroy Bill Cosby's legacy?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:laugh: Whatever you say.

It's basically a parody of late night tv talk shows but goes into fever dream territory consistently. Admittedly that kind of comedy isn't for everyone though.
I know what it's trying to do its just not funny to me breh

Like I said, it's whiteboy humor thats not funny or witty... It tries to be random and disgusting without the white boys..

Even jackass is funnier than this but :yeshrug:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I know what it's trying to do its just not funny to me breh

Like I said, it's whiteboy humor thats not funny or witty... It tries to be random and disgusting without the white boys..

Even jackass is funnier than this but :yeshrug:
Alright breh :hubie:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Hannibal blowing up and recieving a role in the new Spider-Man movie is all I need to know about this fukkINg c00n. Nobody heard of him before he aired out Cosby.

Cosby put a LOT of black comedians on, not Richard Pryor or Red Foxxx, but Cosby did. He donated more then 70million of his own money to HBCUs. Cosby isn't perfect but he didn't deserve all the backlash.

I salute Eddie murphy for refusing to do a skit on Cosby when he was specifically asked to do so.
That's a stretch to say nobody knew who he was. He was bubbling and on the comeup. And it isn't like dude is everywhere now, suffice to say his career trajectory would have been no different had the Cosby thing not happened.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bill destroyed his own legacy. Nobody made him sit down with his lawyer and admit his crime in detail with respect to Andrea Constand. This thread already on shaky ground

he didn't admit to a crime. Plus it was sealed deposition that was opened imo illegally.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Y'all acting like he's got some big movie roles out of this, or that his standup is blowing up. Was making a joke about Cosby supposed to ruin his middling career?