Why does Hannibal Burress get a pass for helping destroy Bill Cosby's legacy?

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
He didn't rape those industry sluts. Smh at thinking a black man could get away with raping white women in the 60s and 70s.
:comeon:Who said it was white women? Also I specifically said "sexual abuse" because those were the accusations, that he was touching and ejaculating on them while they were passed out only some accused him of penetrative rape. And once again with the headassery "smh at you thinking that, but I aint shaking my head at rape allegations".
:troll:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Bill Cosby doesn't really hold up as a comedian anyways, 'clean' comedy doesn't have that appeal these days, not to me at least

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Bill ruined his own legacy....those situations should have never ocurred

And folks knew about them before Hannibal said anything

I don't get this

If you have a necro/sleep sex fetish......and you're a celeb....pay a professional to meet your needs and don't get married so you don't have a wife to cheat on

Darren sharper should have handled the need better also
Both of them are sick, dont understand how you have your pick of the litter and prey on the ones that didnt want you.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't researched it at all but I feel like those accusers prob took those pills willingly and if bill was poppin em too that shouldn't be considered rape. Don't know what pills they claiming but if they were both takin em to get fukked up then it is what it is.

There may be a lot if ignorance in this post, if so, my bad.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Hannibal didn't do anything. This was a known thing, matter of fact in his set he says "you can google it"

Are y'all really trying to :cape: for a serial rapist? :mindblown:
Not only that...But Cosby pedals respectability politics on some soft-shoe c00ning shyt....Don't know why capes are so strong for him.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Hannibal is not funny at all except to white people

But Bill shouldn't have been drugging bytches then shytting on other comedians and the younger culture:yeshrug:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I haven't researched it at all but I feel like those accusers prob took those pills willingly and if bill was poppin em too that shouldn't be considered rape. Don't know what pills they claiming but if they were both takin em to get fukked up then it is what it is.

There may be a lot if ignorance in this post, if so, my bad.
this was 20 years in the making just to take cosby out? :lupe:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Everyone keeps saying "Everybody knew Cosby was raping" who was bringing it up regularly though? There are a bunch of Black comedians who had the chance and opportunity to do so, yet they didn't. The only I know that said something was DL Hugley and that was because Cosby got on him about cussing and saying nikka all the time. And even after that I don't recall DL using the Cosby allegations as material in his comedy routine.

I wonder if Cosby was being accused of raping only Black women would there even be news stories about it. Or would Burress even try to fit it into his routine.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Not only that...But Cosby pedals respectability politics on some soft-shoe c00ning shyt....Don't know why capes are so strong for him.
Black man who has rape allegations which is apart of the "feminist agenda" to take black men down. that narrative will trump all past c00ning and possible evidence to some people here