Why does Hannibal Burress get a pass for helping destroy Bill Cosby's legacy?

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Man, fukk Bill Cosby's raping ass. No need to defend a rapist just because he's done shyt for the black community :comeon:This guy was a walking hypocrite for all those years and had the nerve to be acting high and mighty :skip:

There simply isn't this much smoke without fire, especially for a guy as powerful as Bill, ESPECIALLY in fukking Hollywood. He's obviously not the only one, but that's just diddums for Bill :yeshrug:

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
That show is specifically what came to mind when i said only white people think he's funny
Lol you don't get it
I thought it corny white boy shyt at first but it's brilliant. Dont care for his solo stuff

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Yup

He was in Variety Magazine in 2010 as a comic to watch.

He had a special air on Comedy Central in 2012. Another one aired in early 2014.

He had performed on a variety of late night shows.

He's on a tv show on Adult Swim that started in 2012 and one on Comedy Central that started in early 2014. And a ton of guest appearances in other tv shows.

Dude made an appearance as himself on GTA V

He was doing tours with Chappelle, getting love from Dave and Chris Rock.

Patrice O'Neal and others saying Hannibal was that dude and that he was coming up hard. :patrice: saying dude was hungry, how he opened for him one night, 2 years later he shows up and it's the Hannibal and Patrice Show.

Don't know when that footage is from but Patrice died in late 2011.

Cats acting like Hannibal was some random dude doing amateur open mic for the first time at some random bar in the middle of nowhere that became a star, ignoring the fact that he was putting in major work and his profile had been increasing for years. Dude would've been in the same position without the Cosby shyt.

Rip patrice
Got me rolling laughing from that 3 minute video that aint even a comedy set

:russ::mjcry:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bill destroyed his own legacy. Nobody made him sit down with his lawyer and admit his crime in detail with respect to Andrea Constand. This thread already on shaky ground

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Bill Cosby telling Black people to try to do better is not c00ning. If that's the case every older Black person that gave any of you advice is a c00n as well. I don't give a fukk if he raped 1000 white women.