Why does Han Solo get an Star Wars Origins Movie?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Not a Star Wars fan but I remember reading 2Pac was auditioning for the Mace Windu role and George Lucas wanted him as a Jedi for the movie :wow:

That shyt would've been WILD.

Tupac's Mace would've Bombed First on bytch ass Anakin, swagged all over the Empire and Hit Em Up:pachaha:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
yooo a jabba origin story would be mad cool

from when young skinny jabba was just getting into hustling.. :ehh:

to the brutal death of his childhood best friend wabba the hut :mjcry:

his rise to power :bustback::bustback::bustback:

when the love of his life left him.. :to:

when he purchased his first set of chains and hunted her ass down :ufdup:

when he linked up with the intergalactic terror squad and put on some extra pounds :eat::eat::eat:

:banderas:

Jabba wasn't always a "him" :skip:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Star Wars: Han Solo origin film announced - BBC News

I was going to make a Thread on much money a Star Wars origins movie would make ala X-Men. So I google it and Han Solo of all motherfukkers seriously is getting a movie. I have no interest in watching Han Solo getting G checked by Jabba the Hut

A Mace Windu movie or a Palpatine (While Ian McDiarmid is still alive) one would make money.

Which Star Wars Character, would you like to see a Movie based on?
Multpile reasons why Han would get a solo movie.

He's a recognizable character that opens up a gateway to the Star Wars underworld that hasn't quite been introduced yet. Similar to what GotG did for Marvel. We don't need another Jedi centric story atm and in the Star Wars Lore there are many stories that can be told that have no relation to the Force or the Jedi but are just as interesting and meaningful. The Rebel Alliance wasn't the only threat to the Galactic Empire between RotS and A New Hope. Rival Cartels and gangs heavily opposed the Empire but didn't want to ally with the rebels either. I think this is the category Han falls in during this time period.

I'm hoping we get the "Han shot first" type of Han that is more of an anti-hero who's not trying to save the day or be the hero but just wants the payoff at the end.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
i dont understand the fascination with han solo, he cant even use the force and whose going to play him?

a origin story of sidious or fett would be more interesting

Good point because there's never been an interesting space film about a character who doesn't use the force:mindblown: