Why does Han Solo get an Star Wars Origins Movie?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Just anything outside the characters of the main episodes would be interesting. The universe is gigantic we don't need to focus on the same 10 characters.

no way in hell i wanna hear lil yoda talking to other yodas for 2 hours :scust:
Lol that was what I was gonna say. @Yoda is cool but I ain't trying to hear those jumbled words for 2.5 hours.

Personally and R2-D2 story would be dope. But Lucas dropped the balled with that during the prequel trilogy. I'd enjoy a movie from the droids' point of view,.
That Wall-E money :banderas:

Last edited:

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Personally and R2-D2 story would be dope. But Lucas dropped the balled with that during the prequel trilogy. I'd enjoy a movie from the droids' point of view,.

:russ: You are joking, right?!? Who the fukk wants to see R2-D2's, who can on BEEP, origin story?!

So we'll see C-3PO running away like a p*ssy with R2-D2 beeping away behind him and then both of them hide.

Next you'll be saying an origin story for Jar Jar Binks.

Han Solo is the ONLY character from the original Star Wars movies whose origin story I would watch.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Star Wars: Han Solo origin film announced - BBC News

I was going to make a Thread on much money a Star Wars origins movie would make ala X-Men. So I google it and Han Solo of all motherfukkers seriously is getting a movie. I have no interest in watching Han Solo getting G checked by Jabba the Hut

A Mace Windu movie or a Palpatine (While Ian McDiarmid is still alive) one would make money.

Which Star Wars Character, would you like to see a Movie based on?

It's the fanbase, they've boxed the franchise in and don't even know it, they don't want need ideas, just rehashes and initiations with slight alterations (The Force Awakens) to feed their nostalgia. Star Wars will never grow if it's trapped in a loop. When Lucas came in with new ideas and concepts (prequels, which have now been blackballed/ignored along with it's elements) they said "it's not Star Wars". Now we're back to the force and Jedi being myths like at the start of the original :snoop:

Wanna pretend like Obi Wan Kenobi (not that washed up old bum Ben :camby:) and Palpatine/Sidious aren't top 5 characters FOH :mjlol:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Top five origin stories id watch no order

Han
Palpatine
Boba Fett
Jabba the Hutt (not so much an origin but a gang war :banderas:)
Mace Windu

Id watch a few others one that sticks out is Lando cuz from Star Wars rebels it looks like he been getting into some shyt his whole life

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont understand the fascination with han solo, he cant even use the force and whose going to play him?

a origin story of sidious or fett would be more interesting

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
yooo a jabba origin story would be mad cool

from when young skinny jabba was just getting into hustling.. :ehh:

to the brutal death of his childhood best friend wabba the hut :mjcry:

his rise to power :bustback::bustback::bustback:

when the love of his life left him.. :to:

when he purchased his first set of chains and hunted her ass down :ufdup:

when he linked up with the intergalactic terror squad and put on some extra pounds :eat::eat::eat:

:banderas:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are questioning a Han movie, watch the Ep IV again. Han has done some dirt, you know Han had the ladies and Han and Chewie background story would be interesting. A Han movie would basically be that underground Star Wars movie everyone is looking for. All the smugglers, pirates and bounty hunters with the occassional Imperial entanglement. Rumors also that he is a former Stormtrooper deserter like Finn. Force users are cool, but there is a lot of plot here.

Palpatine would NOT be an interesting movie. The Plagieus stuff maybe, but remember he was coming up during a down time for the darkside.

Yoda lived way too damn long. TV series might be better for that. Mainly about when he was much younger.

R2-D2 and C-3POs origins are already known and not interesting. R2 was a Nabooian astromech during a time of peace. 3PO was built by anakin when he was a kid slave.

Mace Windu. Again, a peace time Jedi. Mace during the Clone Wars would be more interesting.