Why does Han Solo get an Star Wars Origins Movie?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
He probably won the Millennium Falcon playing craps

He was a coward and did it for the p*ssy. I don't trust Disney to get it right portraying him a greesy slimeball
I read the Han Solo origin books a while ago. He won it from my nikka Lando playing cards in a big tournament. Lando was :mjcry:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Personally and R2-D2 story would be dope. But Lucas dropped the balled with that during the prequel trilogy. I'd enjoy a movie from the droids' point of view,.
C-3PO's story was told in TPM...here it is:

"somebody built him"

R2D2's would be about the same...and in fact his first heroic action was in phantom menace.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude really said an orgin story on r2-d2?!?!? :snoop::scusthov::camby:

i understand what he meant (i think).

a big battle or storyline from the past, told from R2D2's point of view as a bystander, could be interesting. think of the very beginning of a new hope, when we're basically living the opening battle through their experience.

that said... :camby:

not over gawd solo.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Solo said it in ROTJ ,when he says he won it fair and square i assumed they was playing some mos eisley version of poker...
Yeah. A poker like game called Sabaac. From what I remember Han pulled a lucky ass hand out of his ass. Lando was a excellent player too.

I need to go back and revisit those origin books. From what I remember it was a series of three books detailing Han and how he met Chewy and how he started smuggling. He was also In the imperial army too at one point. He still wears the pants.