Veteran
Bushed
Daps
  • Not the greatest singer
  • Very vanilla, almost “too nice”
  • Made ‘Independent Women’ and ‘Single Ladies’ while Boo’d up
  • Bleaching allegations
  • Took back Camel after the cheating
  • Locked out other female R&B artists from the bag (Aaliyah, Amerie, Keri, etc.)
  • Her stans

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
  • Bleaching allegations
  • Locked out other female R&B artists from the bag (Aaliyah, Amerie, Keri, etc.)
  • Her stans
amerie and keri maybe but she didn’t lock aaliyah out from anything. she was still in destiny’s child when aaliyah passed

Menna

All Star
Daps
Does she? A lot of ppl buy her shyt and go to concerts… when you are on top you get a 60/40 or 70/30 or 50/50 love hate

If 100 mill ppl know you by default at last 10-20mil gonna have things to say and those 10-20mil have social media

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I didn't know she was hated. The worst I've heard about her this past decade is that she has no sex appeal

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Whenever icons arise there will always be a large segment of people who dismiss or trivialize them. Think about the way a looooot of white people loved making fun of Michael Jackson for years. Not even white-face MJ, I'm talking even during Thriller era. Someone is always going to say the new icon isn't as talented or good as the old one. Hell I remember when I was a kid and adults said Jordan was selfish, overrated, didn't know how to shoot etc. Now those same people will tell you Jordan was the greatest of the great while arguing LeBron James is...selfish, overrated, doesn't know how to shoot etc.

I'm not a "Beyonce fan" but can recognize her greatness. I liked much of her last album too.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think because she and her team do a great job at not exposing her private life and only showing people what THEY want them to see.

Folks only hate that cause they have nothing of substance to really hate on
she comes off as manufactured as a human. People love Celebs private life and she comes off as fake as shyt, and there was a period where they tried getting Beyonce to branch out before she became who she is now and she was clearly a bird brain lol.

I think if she was always mysterious it would be harder to hate on her, crazy fan base aside.

When you think of the other people in her tier/they compare her too those folks were always seen as "cool" aka MJ (until he was blackballed).

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
she comes off as manufactured as a human. People love Celebs private life and she comes off as fake as shyt, and there was a period where they tried getting Beyonce to branch out before she became who she is now and she was clearly a bird brain lol.

I think if she was always mysterious it would be harder to hate on her, crazy fan base aside.

When you think of the other people in her tier/they compare her to those folks were always seen as "cool" aka MJ (until he was blackballed).
I’d call it ‘calculating’.. She low key acts like she developed some sort of social anxiety.. she has a demure kind of demeanor.. shy, reserved, observant

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
  • Bleaching allegations
  • Her stans
:unimpressed:Where’s the proof