Why do you guys stare but then don't say anything?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's frustrating because there are some guys who I want to say something. I know you all will say that I should say something first but I'm shy, and besides I like it when guys take the lead.

How do I encourage guys to speak?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
It's frustrating because there are some guys who I want to say something. I know you all will say that I should say something first but I'm shy, and besides I like it when guys take the lead.

Stupid ass question post and female logic.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We stare to initiate eye contact. If you don't make eye contact or give us a friendly vibe often times we think you're a bytch and say fukk it. Also we try not to force the issue and do the whole walk up and introduce yourself thing. At least I don't. I try to make it seem like a coincidence that were in the same vicinity.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I might be in a rush to go somewhere.
Might be thinking of some other troubles.

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Make eye contact and smile, and not some stupid shy smile, but some beaming "I think my panties got a little wet" smile...

If dude can't read that, then he is a lame...If he reads it, but doesn't approach he is either weak or not interested...

I personally prefer women who go for it...

People who go for it, have better personalities than those who don't...

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make eye contact and smile, and not some stupid shy smile, but some beaming "I think my panties got a little wet" smile...

If dude can't read that, then he is a lame...If he reads it, but doesn't approach he is either weak or not interested...

I personally prefer women who go for it...

People who go for it, have better personalities than those who don't...

He could also have aids, s/o

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyness. which can actually work to a guy's advantage up to a certain age. alot of girls like that shyt when you're in high school/college. but when you're a grown ass man & timid, you just look pathetic :(

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought you had a man tho

Obviously not anymore. :comeon:

It was a long rlp and I was sad about it but I'm getting over it.Anyway I've been in a relationship for a long time, and I'm rusty at this getting dudes to approach you thing. It's been a non-issue for me for a long time.