why do women punish the men they settle for?

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
I guess what I am trying to say a women will marry a guy she doesn't really care for and on the low will be trying to get with a guy she really wants behind dudes back. while at the same time just acting up with her current dude. to me that shyt is plan evil.

a lot of men don't realize they are being settled for because women are great actors. I just find they shyt crazy
How is it crazy?...this is exactly how men treat their pickmiesha wives while playing around with that's every chance they get..

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
it be cool in the beginning but then the mood change on girls night when she sees others supposedly getting their first option off rip. you can't really brag anymore once you see others that actually got it right. gotta keep your man in the back like an after credit scene from Marvel. its none of our business.

:sas2:

like being in the lunchroom at school and your friend's mom packed a lunch. aint nothing wrong with yours but damn his mom must really fukk with him like that.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
another day another one of these threads

you wouldn't happen to be #dogset would you OP?

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Some great points in here. I wanna talk about “settling”

I’ll add that the word “settle” inherently implies value over another. Sometimes people over inflate their value so they BELIEVE they settled but actually found their level.

Another point. Some in here were saying men do it too. In reality MOST men more so than women actually do settle because they don’t have the ability to attract the girl they wanted. Men on average don’t have the luxury of choice. So we get in where we fit in.

Women do have the luxury of choice. Problem is their mind gets polluted over the years by a wide range of men they’ve dealt with. Meaning, men that’s very attractive to them using them for sex over a period of time. I believe situationships with men that ordinarily they wouldn’t have a chance with poison women’s minds to make them believe they settled when they shouldn’t have even had the opportunity to begin with

Widen the pool and someone starts to believe they “settled”.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
NEVER get with a woman who isn't angered by another woman outside of family, her close friend, your female friend that she knows, putting her hands on you.

NEVER get with a woman who says "looks don't matter".

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Been watching a lot of videos about women settling for men they don't really like because they couldn't get the man they really wanted. So they end up treating the man who has genuine desire and love like shyt.

As a man, my question to women why even get in a relationship anyways if you are going to mistreat your boyfriend or husband like shyt it doesn't make sense:francis:

its waste of time and effort with little returns and just plane evil
Why?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It happens with both men & women.

If people are unhappy with the partner they settled for, they are likely to be passive aggressive mistreat them.

All of this! Misery loves company

Also, OP you’re asking why they mistreat their mate but you also need to ask why the mate stays with that toxic person.

Both are damaged/broken in some way to 1) treat people like shyt and 2) accept being treated like shyt. You can’t have one without the other

Last edited: