Why do women do their nails?

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Nails are so fukking sexy. So feminine. I love beautiful hands. :ahh:

My favourite colors are red and black. :drool: When they grip my cock with such nails. :ohlawd:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
I get my nails done because I like to. Mani, pedi, wax, eyebrow threading, hair. Just a part of my routine. I keep mines short and usually clear. Sometimes I get color. Sometimes I do nail art myself. Im a monster at water marble. Still working on perfecting the ombre style.

Thread takeover
2wnwzyh.jpg

my nails today :thumbsup:

Daps
You ever look down when a girl has a full grip on your dikk while giving you head? Now imagine if she had busted finger nails all bitten and shyt? Having their nails done adds a small/minor attribute

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I get my nails done because I like to. Mani, pedi, wax, eyebrow threading, hair. Just a part of my routine. I keep mines short and usually clear. Sometimes I get color. Sometimes I do nail art myself. Im a monster at water marble. Still working on perfecting the ombre style.

Thread takeover
2wnwzyh.jpg

Put that in a spoiler, i almost came on myself. Where's the rest of the picture??

Schmoove

All Star
Daps

Thread takeover
2wnwzyh.jpg

Show them toes. :birdman:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: are you gay n*gga? I swear 99% of these coli n!ggas are virgins or f@ggots. Its like make-up it adds to the total package of a female.

Ain't nothin like fukkin a b!tch and holdin her hands down wit some sexy french tips :ohlawd:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Not a big fan of doing crazy shyt to my fingernails, I save that for my toenails. Cant be having wild disco balls and shyt on ym nails in meetings. As for artificials, I'm in excel a lot and on the work comp a lot in general, don't nobody got time for crazy long nails all over the place (plus that acrylic and gel is terrible for you)

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Show them toes. :birdman:
:rudy: we not doing this but I think my feet are on this forum somewhere already
:dry:
Not a big fan of doing crazy shyt to my fingernails, I save that for my toenails. Cant be having wild disco balls and shyt on ym nails in meetings. As for artificials, I'm in excel a lot and on the work comp a lot in general, don't nobody got time for crazy long nails all over the place (plus that acrylic and gel is terrible for you)

I'm wierd so if I do get/put designs on Ill only do like 2-4 of my nails and that's it. I never get designs on my toes tho. I have long toes tho and hate to draw attention to them.

More wierdness I wont get fake nails or acryllic. I get the UV gel or shellac or gelish. Makes the manicure last longer but it's easy to remove and doesn't damage my nails.

Idk how people work with the super long nails either. I don't let mines get longer than in the pic.