Why do women do their nails?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
It's not a must for me but I notice it quite often when a woman does have nice nails. I know most of them do it for themselves though.

Those glossed over french tips :ohlawd:

Don't really care too much if your nails are plain jane either.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Idk why I don't like it lol. Just looks unnatural.

you're not alone ...they're called "stiletto nails" and they're ugly as fukk to me too...maybe because gaga's weird ass started that trend i just can't get with it.
give me classic looking square-round french manicured nails and i'm straight. :win:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I like doing crazy things to my nails, and I do them for myself mostly...I think taking care of your feet and hands is an important part of hygiene

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I dont pay much attention to feet :scusthov:, but a woman NEEDS to have her hands lookin right.

And you can actually tell alot about a woman from her hands....from her age, what kinda life she's had, etc. Remember that, fellas.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Good thread Op..I don't really care if a woman does her nails..as long as they're not dirty ..nail polish designs are childish as fukk ...unless a girl is eccentric like some artsy punk rock chick and shes making a statement with her designs..then it's aight and I don't mind..

But I've never got turned on cuz some girl had her nails did it up..matter of fact..I wouldn't be with a girl who goes to the nail salon to get her nails done ..:manny:

A smart woman would do them herself..that's just pure laziness..

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
tumblr_marjv4Kpym1ql3sqmo1_500.jpg

I think it's kinda hot.

women type with the pads of their fingers (most of the time). After a while you get used to it and you're able to pick up speed...same with masturbating lol

Nice nails...

But ur hair is kinda on the short side.

Whatever works for you.

*shugs*