Why do women do their nails?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love to do my nails or get them done :krs:.

I do my nails myself usually (and my toes) to have a creative outlet. I could legit sit on YT for hours looking at various nail art tutorials or on Pinterest for designs just to get inspiration. I think it's relaxing :ahh:

I do my nails for me.... I couldn't careless if anybody notices them.

Share some of them art works gurrlll :wrist:

We need more threads for the ladies in here:yes:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
For a second I thought you were talking about your toes, lol. :deadmanny:

This might be the only problem with following a ton of women on IG, like 5 pictures a day of women holding their nail bottle or random shyt to show off their nails.

shiny-matte-black-chevron-nails.jpg

shyt is kinda sexy though. I just don't like women with those claw nails. How do y'all do shyt like type and masturbate? :wtf:

tumblr_marjv4Kpym1ql3sqmo1_500.jpg

I think it's kinda hot.

women type with the pads of their fingers (most of the time). After a while you get used to it and you're able to pick up speed...same with masturbating lol

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
because it's fun. you've never done your nails, breh? i like a chick to make me dinner, then i hit it and take a nap. i wake up and watch the departed and i paint the hell outta my nails...

clear because i have a nail biting problem and it helps a lot.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
For a second I thought you were talking about your toes, lol. :deadmanny:

This might be the only problem with following a ton of women on IG, like 5 pictures a day of women holding their nail bottle or random shyt to show off their nails.

shiny-matte-black-chevron-nails.jpg

shyt is kinda sexy though. I just don't like women with those claw nails. How do y'all do shyt like type and masturbate? :wtf:

Its easy to do things with stiletto nails imo tho :ehh:

To type, text, washing my body, and gripping door handles etc. only thing I had to teach myself is how to put on my underwear tho...i kept putting holes in my pannies :russ:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Share some of them art works gurrlll :wrist:

We need more threads for the ladies in here:yes:

I used to take pics of my nails years ago when I had more time to them. Now after I finish my nails, I am focused on them drying that I don't ever take pics of them.

:snoop: I need to do better.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL

To type, text, washing my body, and gripping door handles etc. only thing I had to teach myself is how to put on my underwear tho...i kept putting holes in my pannies :russ:

Sharp ass mothafukkin fingernails lmao :deadrose:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
tumblr_marjv4Kpym1ql3sqmo1_500.jpg

I think it's kinda hot.

women type with the pads of their fingers (most of the time). After a while you get used to it and you're able to pick up speed...same with masturbating lol

Idk why I don't like it lol. Just looks unnatural.

Too much lace underwear :lolbron:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
why do ants pick up crumbs and carry them back to the nest?
:what: to eat has nothing to do with nails.

i have about 200 nail polishes i love doing my nails because its fun, completes my outfit, polishes my look and is a great conversation starter. im not a fan of designs but i LOVE glitter. :stylin:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Can't wear fake nails due to having to wear latex gloves... Here's a tip bros... It's damn near IMPOSSIBLE for a woman to have proper "feminine" hygiene with long fake nails :huhldup: AND them long ass nails are full of EVERYTHING that woman has touched... even if she's washed her hands... :scusthov:
I don't let a female with long nails handle ANYTHING for me...

Washing your hands isn't enough, Gerenraich says. "Artificial or long natural nails can be terribly unsanitary, and the majority of germs present on hands, even after washing, are found under the nails."

Using antimicrobial products won't solve the problem, because they can't kill germs in debris trapped under long nails, says the man who makes his living selling antimicrobial products. Artificial nails are particularly hazardous, Gerenraich says, because more germs can be trapped between them and the natural nails underneath.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:what: to eat has nothing to do with nails.

i have about 200 nail polishes i love doing my nails because its fun, completes my outfit, polishes my look and is a great conversation starter. im not a fan of designs but i LOVE glitter. :stylin:

When I get the french tip with the glitter line under the white tip :win: