Why do white ppl love random facts?

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

I wonder if you're talking about the random spouting of facts (which I don't attribute to race, more of a person thing).
I don't think knowing and discussing trivial knowledge (when on topic or helping transition conversation along) are annoying.

But if someone is just spouting these trivial facts constantly without rhyme or reason? :camby:
Hey compadre breh!

Did you know rattling off rambunctious rhymes randomly without regard for reasoning can be a reason for rhyming?
:gladbron:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
We have never seen our own faces. Only pictures and reflections.

I just found out that Rocky 4 was not filmed in Russia for the outdoor and training scenes. That was all done in Wyoming. Then again, many movies that are set abroard are filmed in the U.S.

Last edited:
Daps
nikkas like spouting off random trivia too but a lot of times it be some shyt that's straight up wrong lol

like I know people that still think that black lady wrote the matrix and sued and won millions

don't get me started on the willie lynch letter

The mother of the matrix is fake.

The Willie Lynch letter is not.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Talk about talking
:ohlawd:

Did you know ...while attending Crozer Theological Seminary in Pennsylvania, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. earned a C in public speaking during his first and second term?
:gladbron:

Daps
The "Wille Lynch Letter" is Fake too.

The concepts and techniques used in the letter are based on reality, but the letter isn't real.

Here Prof. Manu Ampim, breaks down everything.

it has been debunked as a hoax by like every reputable historian breh. there's no way that shyt was actually written in 1712

Are you aware of the man who says he wrote it? The first person who said it was a hoax?

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Are you aware of the man who says he wrote it? The first person who said it was a hoax?

No, but I have trust in the Researcher/Professor Manu Ampim, who has a great track record in researching Black/African History.

He is one of the few "Scholars" who does archaeological digs in Africa (Sudan), and has been a champion in his defense of African/Black History, with a emphasis on "facts"/data.

Based upon his research, it is most likely a "Hoax".
I think he even tracked down the original writer of it.

:manny:

I used to believe it was true also, but based upon the info Manu Ampim has presented, I changed my mind.

Link: DEATH OF THE WILLIE LYNCH SPEECH (Part I)

He could be wrong, I don't know as I haven't personally seen any of the primarily evidence.
So I have to rely on those who have.

I still think the "Techniques" used in the letter, are based in reality.