Why do white ppl love random facts?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
But let me point out the fact that a great bit of our people hate anything to do with learning or gathering/obtaining information and I’ll be in the bushes for some reason…

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I was joking with my co worker about how she be knowing Random shyt. She a black woman though lol. I don’t think this is necessarily a race thing though

Flexington

All Star
Daps
:patrice:

I wonder if you're talking about the random spouting of facts (which I don't attribute to race, more of a person thing).
I don't think knowing and discussing trivial knowledge (when on topic or helping transition conversation along) are annoying.

But if someone is just spouting these trivial facts constantly without rhyme or reason? :camby:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao, you're not lying :mjlol:

But it's cool to learn random trivia from time to time:yeshrug:

Nothing wrong with that.

Daps
makes for “interesting” small talk depending on the topic…I once had a coworker just have a full on “monologue” about grapes during lunch cuz some other coworker was eating grapes and found a small spider on one…quite frankly I was annoyed hearing this dude talk about the shyt for like 30 minutes straight…this is not a “white folks” thing tho…try talking to rednecks about some grapes for 30 minutes and see how fascinating they find it lmaoooo

but in general ppl like talking about random info that pertains to their interests…shouldn’t be a shocker…and race is not a factor in that…you probably just deal with uninteresting black ppl and are trying to paint all black ppl as such…your u/n gives it away

Sounds like an episode of Seinfeld