Why do white ppl love random facts?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Speaking of which, did you know Dracula is purported to be buried in a small town in Germany named Kitzingen which has a tower with a golden cross. It’s said that the leaning tower will one day collapse and at its current leaning lines up with the gravesite and the cross will land directly on Dracula’s tomb and bring him back to life.

- Source: Me…I lived there for three years

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
makes for “interesting” small talk depending on the topic…I once had a coworker just have a full on “monologue” about grapes during lunch cuz some other coworker was eating grapes and found a small spider on one…quite frankly I was annoyed hearing this dude talk about the shyt for like 30 minutes straight…this is not a “white folks” thing tho…try talking to rednecks about some grapes for 30 minutes and see how fascinating they find it lmaoooo

but in general ppl like talking about random info that pertains to their interests…shouldn’t be a shocker…and race is not a factor in that…you probably just deal with uninteresting black ppl and are trying to paint all black ppl as such…your u/n gives it away
Oh you mean @Black Trash! ? :mjpls:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Speaking of which, did you know Dracula is purported to be buried in a small town in Germany named Kitzingen which has a tower with a golden cross. It’s said that the leaning tower will one day collapse and at its current leaning lines up with the gravesite and the cross will land directly on Dracula’s tomb and bring him back to life.

- Source: Me…I lived there for three years
Just in case you thought I was lying OP.

the-more-you-know.gif

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Did you know that honey never spoils? Archaeologists have found pots of honey in ancient Egyptian tombs that are over 3,000 years old and still perfectly edible. Honey's longevity is due to its unique composition and chemical properties, making it a naturally preserved substance.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
🎶"If Knowledge is the Key,
Then Show me The Lock"🎶

:ufdup:

In all serious, just the amount of random information you can pick up going to the Average BLACK Barbershop, let's you know OP can't be serious.

We literally have a "Conscious Community", where Black folks send hours Daily, discussing/debating different information.

:comeon:

Last edited: