Why Do White People Eat Uncooked "Rare" Beef?

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
White people eat humans too, so what did y'all expect?

Medium well for me. If it's seasoned right then no sauce is needed. My go to sauces are A1 Thick and Bold(Better than the OG A1) and Heinz 57 sauce.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Churrasco comes from colonial (aka CAC) Brazil and can be eaten rare/medium/well done. Basically you don't know shyt. :comeon:

Churrasco - Wikipedia

In Argentina and Uruguay a churrasco refers to any boneless cut of beef that is sliced slightly thin as a steak and grilled over hot coals or on a very hot skillet.

:umad: Argentine stole your swag Brazil breh? :laff: And you do realize Brazil had the largest population of slaves in the Americas right? :comeon:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
White people eat humans too, so what did y'all expect?

Medium well for me. If it's seasoned right then no sauce is needed. My go to sauces are A1 Thick and Bold(Better than the OG A1) and Heinz 57 sauce.

While I respect your lack of respect for white people, I would be perfectly ok with one of them smacking you upside the head for posting such blasphemy. You are going to put Heinz sauce on expensive meat? :scusthov: You probably put Sweet Baby Ray's on kobe beef :heh:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
OK the steaks I can kind of see the point in eating mediam rare... tho I'd never eat that shyt. But cats on here bragging about eating rare/medium rare hamburgers, fukk out of here, nothing good about soggy red hamburger meat.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Churrasco - Wikipedia

:umad: Argentine stole your swag Brazil breh? :laff: And you do realize Brazil had the largest population of slaves in the Americas right? :comeon:

Your link agrees with me retard:

In Brazil, churrasco is the term for a barbecue (similar to the Argentine, Uruguayan, Paraguayan and Chilean asado) which originated in southern Brazil. It uses a variety of meats, pork, sausage and chicken which may be cooked on a purpose-built "churrasqueira", a barbecue grill, often with supports for spits or skewers.

As does this one:

History of Churrasco

The churrasco is the Brazilian method of barbecuing. It is believed that about 400 years ago, this method of barbecuing was developed by cowboys called gauchos who lived in the region of Rio Grande do Sul in Brazil.

Churrasco

And dafuq has slave population got to do with anything. :gucci: What are you even trying to say?