Why Do White People Eat Uncooked "Rare" Beef?

Taco

All Star
Daps
i've gone to "fancy" restaurants where they refuse to serve salmon above rare.:gucci:

peter lugers only serves their steak rare, but the plate is hot enough that you can cook it to your liking :ehh:
Peter fukking Lugers, wish we had one in cali. That fukking porter house medium rare is to die for and it isn't as expensive as some of the places over here. Dipping the meat in the butter on the plate before eating every bite. fukk I need to go back. Peep game y'all this is so simple but you'll amaze yourself by just following what he does.

Get your ass to Costco or whole foods and get you some usda prime beef. Getting a good cut of prime beef is the only way you'll get close to a high end restaurant steak experience.

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Same for me, I'll go rare if I know Im at a legit quality steakhouse. Some folk bet gettin that pittsburg rare :scust: Thats on some other shyt.

6b91134543148be43e34897c0b627f5a.jpg

pittsburgh-rare-notice.jpg

That's a perfect steak for me

I used to only have mine well done until I went to a restaurant where they only did up to medium.

So I got medium rare and boiiiiii...I've never had any steak cooked past that stage

If you have it well done you may as well get some other shyt

Only ignorant not experienced diners will say this is unhealthy or whatever

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I do medium to medium well most times.

IF you decide to cook a steak well done, season it a day ahead and let it sit in the fridge. I don't diss those who like theirs well done.

I cook mine in a cast iron skillet with olive oil, butter and whatever seasoning I desire.

I also prefer to have a little fat on mine.