Why Do We Have A Contingent In Our Community Who Don't Believe They're African

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Why do so many bougies and clueless drones steady keep distancing themselves from calling themselves African or try as they must to deny our original roots.

You are NOT AMERICAN, You are AFRICAN in a land called AMERICA. You were brought to a land later termed AMERICA by a maraudering and thieving race, that went about separating your mind,body and tongue from Africa, so why do so many in our community from the non celebrity hood brothers and sisters all the way up to the supposedly educated bougies continue to want to be "American"?

I still remember this lezbo sellout Raven Symone yappin off at the mouth to Oprah this past year, trying her best to sell to the masses that she is American and shred away any identity with being African-American.

This is why Africans don't take many of our people serious, because a lot of you are just too damn white in the mind....:why:

Here's one of the classic clueless slaves for clarity:

"Black, or Blackness, tells you how you look without telling you who you are, whereas Africa, or Africana, relates you to land, history, and culture "
spacer.gif

John Henry Clarke

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
i could give a fukk less if an African took me serious. Their minds have been just as corrupted by the white man. There are enlighted Africans, and dumbasses.

My citizenry makes me American. Care to talk about why African countries to this day do nothing to reach out to their sisters and brothers who were captured and kidnapped 500 years ago? :mjpls:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Because AFRICA is a fukking continent with multiple countries and ethnic groups DUMBASS. why don't you go "Medicate" some other suckaz with your bullshyt knowledge :camby:

Shut the fck up moron.....you are beyond clueless as to what i'm speaking about......http://www.africanholocaust.net/news_ah/africanrace.html

"We are not Africans because we are born in Africa, we are Africans because Africa is born in us "
spacer.gif

Chester Higgins, Jr.

"Black, or Blackness, tells you how you look without telling you who you are, whereas Africa, or Africana, relates you to land, history, and culture "
spacer.gif

John Henry Clarke

Last edited:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i could give a fukk less if an African took me serious. Their minds have been just as corrupted by the white man. There are enlighted Africans, and dumbasses.

My citizenry makes me American. Care to talk about why African countries to this day do nothing to reach out to their sisters and brothers who were captured and kidnapped 500 years ago? :mjpls:

You mean that "2nd Class Citizenship"......:mjpls: That's who you THINK you are huh? :mjpls:

They don't reach out to us, because we too damn westernized in the mind,body and spirit. You can't even call yourself what you REALLY are and you wonder why they don't REACH out to you........:rudy:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I'm going to piggyback on what @freddykruegeronapill said.... There's ignorance on both sides of the aisle with very little end in sight. The reason why some of us don't relate is because some(West Africans) have made it known for their disdain and contempt for Africans in the western hemisphere, mostly towards African-Americans. All members need to reach the point were we're considered "separate, but equal" among all groups. We are nowhere near that point, IMO.

The reality, at least to me, is that African-Americans are a people without a home... not welcomed in a place that was built on the blood, sweat, tears and pain of our ancestors... and not really welcomed back to the place we were cast off.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why do so many bougies and clueless drones steady keep distancing themselves from calling themselves African or try as they must to deny our original roots.

You are NOT AMERICAN, You are AFRICAN in a land called AMERICA. You were brought to a land later termed AMERICA by a maraudering and thieving race, that went about separating your mind,body and tongue from Africa, so why do so many in our community from the non celebrity hood brothers and sisters all the way up to the supposedly educated bougies continue to want to be "American"?

I still remember this lezbo sellout Raven Symone yappin off at the mouth to Oprah this past year, trying her best to sell to the masses that she is American and shred away any identity with being African-American.

This is why Africans don't take many of our people serious, because a lot of you are just too damn white in the mind....:why:

spacer.gif

John Henry Clarke
same africans who ain't launch any type of war to come get us or save us the entire 400 years of slavery right.... fukk... THEM... nikkaS

nobody in here went through anything you said in your post

and i bet 99% of you never even flown over africa, let alone ever landed and walked around

more important... africa is a fukking continent.. not a country... so we don't even know where in africa our roots are, but we should be claiming it over a place we lived our entire lives??

that's like me saying my mom is from brooklyn so nikka i'm a brooklynite.. that shyt in my blood... no

people ask me what to call me... i say black

people ask where i'm from... i say philly

people ask where my ancestors are from.... i say i have no fukking idea, somewhere in africa

picture asking a new york italian where he's from and he says "europe"